"Another cookie. Were is she getting all of them from?"

CHAPTER 16
"ANOTHER COOKIE. WERE IS SHE GETTING ALL OF THEN FROM? "

*Dylan*

Hi Dylan." I looked up at Casey Dillard my ex girlfriend. I thought I wouldn't  have to hear her voice ever again. I forced a smile on my face as Sylvia avoided eye contact. She looked... uncomfortable as Casey stared down at her. She slid in next to me and I backed into the wall beside the booth. Sylvia turned and looked at me and she tensed up and then finally spoke. "Sylvia still get the usual I see." She gave Sylvia a proud smirk as any sense of happiness dropped from Sylvia. "Don't you have somewhere to be?", Sylvia asked as she mindlessly pushed around her straw in her drink. Casey looked back at her. I don't think I should really be in between but Casey is blocking any way of me getting out the booth.

"Yeah you're right Sylvia.", she turned towards me and gave a kiss to my cheek. She looked over at Sylvia to see her reaction as I wiped away any proof of her kissing me. I looked down at my sleeve and see red lipstick. Gross!

I looked back at Sylvia to see her bring her drink to her mouth and drank out of it showing Casey her pearly whites. Casey stomped out of the Cafe angry as her heels clicked away.

I looked back at Sylvia and she placed her cup down as she sighed

I looked back at Sylvia and she placed her cup down as she sighed. "Um... are you okay?", I asked. "Just peachy.", she stated sarcastically as she stormed out of the Caffè with me hot on her tail. I gave the waitress that brought us or order a ten dollar bill while chasing Sylvia out. "Take me home.", she got in the car as I unlocked it.

It was about fifteen minutes when I finally pulled up to her house. Before she hoped out I grabbed her arm. "Thanks for last night and maybe we could try our date again." She looked at me, "maybe." Before she could shut the door I shared with her, "Nice shoes." She glanced down at her converse and smiled. "Thanks."

I watched her figure go back into her house as I pulled out the driveway. I arrived home in about twenty minutes. I hated my house sometimes. My mom doesn't have to do anything the house. My dad has hired a whole bunch of maids for us even though he's several states over.

I opened the door only to get attacked by little sister Sarah. "Dyl I missed you, and guess what mommy is making cookies!" She screamed in excitement. I picked her up and her arms wrapped around my neck. Sarah is four years old and is in pre-school. Nobody could get mad at her ever, not even me. She had big green doe eyes and sandy blonde hair. She had my dad's eyes while I got my mother's deep brown eyes along with her very dark dirty blonde hair just like my Lil sis but smaller.

"Hi mom." I greet her still having Sarah in my arms. "Hey Dylan how was yesterday?" She asked, I knew she was going to bring this up. "It was fine really." She nodded her head without further questioning. "Cookies are done!" My mother said as she brought out the metal tray with about a dozen chocolate chip cookies. "Cookies!" Sarah shouted as she wiggled in my arms and I set her down as she grabbed a cookie. You know Sylvia might like cookies and she seemed pretty down. "Mom can I grab a few for a friend?", I asked her. "Sure hon."

I grabbed a ziploc bag and put five cookies in it. I gave my mom a hug and walked out the kitchen back ouside. "Dyl wait!" My sister came running towards me. "Can I come with?" She had a pouty look on her face. She wouldn't mind would she? "Sure Sare." I ruffled her hair. She followed closely behind me as I grabbed the extra car seat for her. She was waiting by my side as I put her car seat in my back seat munching on a cookie. After I was done I grabbed Sarah and placed her in buckling her up.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at Neo Street. The whole rode Sarah was singing along to songs she learned in presechool. We arrived at her house. No car was in her driveway which was a good thing. As I got Sarah out of a car seat she asked, "Dyl what are we doing here?" I looked at her and reached for the cookies in my pocket. "Well one of my friends are pretty sad so I brought some of mom's cookies over." She looked over at me. "Okay." And was munching on another cookie, were is she getting all of them from? I held onto Sarah's hand and rung the doorbell and then grabbed the bag of cookies. The door opened and Sylvia was standing in the same outfit as earlier but had a spoon hanging out of her mouth.

I put my hand out and showed her the cookies.

"Surprise!"

A/N
Hello everybody so I'm getting a trailer done for this book and I can't wait! So give your comments on this chapter. This was a filler chapter. But isn't Sarah adorable.
And also every one week to two weeksthere will a new update. Give thoughts about Casey and Sarah.