Prologue

(a/n: Not my first story,I do hope I've improve a bit haha!)

[WARNING: The story and the scenes are all fictional. Any similarities of the actual names, descriptions of the story are all coincidence only. Please do not mind all the wrong grammars and typos in this story. Edited version will be release as soon as this story completed. It'll need much time and effort so please wait patiently and please do not judge the authors work if you do not like it's plot and sequences, for all you know that nobody's perfect and so do I. Thank you for welcoming me in this site and continue being with me for the next years. Thankyou —M4E]

----

A hundred years past after the great war between the Magicians and In Fernos.

The world became unbalanced,'hope' you'll never see.Wrath and hatred filled the whole city.Ungrateful species had rule other country.

But these species become more furious,when a mortal approach with bunch of news.

An old woman was chosen to foretell the future,whose been waiting ahead of time.

'A child will be born', she began.

'A child will be born to end this cruelty,a child will be born to kept the world balance, a child whose destined to enlighten the darkness with happiness...and acceptance ' she paused.

'A child will be born to mold a great future. .. for all of us.

But these people act like deaf,like they were'nt able to hear those fortunes.Some were glad other's not,asking when she'll be born.

Is it the day when the world already heal itself? or when there'll be no light and the world will invade by darkness.

@M4E

--

HI! READERS! This is your Author AWENGANDA!

Laiphar: A Great Sorcerer is already available on DREAME, please download the app and support me through reading this story. This will not be possible without your help, thank you guys!.

READ it since it's still free!, don't forget to follow me!. I might become active if your continue supporting my work. Also, I'm currently working on the book II so please do support me, THANK YOU EVERYONE!

-Awenganda