Kingdom Hearts the path of the keyblade ch. 1: Big dream

???: I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this real or not?

You're falling deep into water, then you appear on a island.

You: Sora? (Sora is next to you)

Sora: (looks at the water)

You: Hmm..(looks) Riku!

you and Sora try to walk towards him but the ocean turns into a giant wave.You and Sora see Riku just standing there and a wave is coming!

Riku: (sticks out his hand)

You and Sora:(rush towards him but then gets hit by a wave and falls underwater)

You both land underwater and look foward Riku is still in front of you and he sticks out his hand you try to go towards him again but a force kept on pushing you back. You keep falling until you break water surface and Kairi is waving towards you and Sora.

You: (wave back and start walking towards her)

Kairi: (starts giggling at you and Sora the way you're tired but thens looks in the sky)

You: (look and see stars falling and two people into the water)

Then you and Sora are those people and fall into the water going deeper as Kairi calls your names. You then start to wake up and land on something in the water. You look around and see darkness then when you step forward birds start flying and you're on a glass circle with Snow white and the 7 dwarfs on it.

???: So much to do, so little time... Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now step forward. Can you do it?

You: Really thats easy. (steps forward)

Sora: (steps forward)

Then 3 podiums appear one with a sword, another with a shield, and the last with a wand.

???: Power sleeps within you both. If you give it form... It will give you strength. Choose well.

You: Okay weird.

Sora: Very but we have to choose.

You and Sora rush up to the sword and grab it.

???: The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction. Is this the power you seek?

You and Sora: Yes.

The sword disappears into light.

???:Your path is set. Now what will you give up in exchange?

You and Sora rush towards the staff and grab it.

???: The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. You give up this power?

You and Sora: Yes. (the staff disappears into light)

???: You have chosen the power of the warrior. You've given up the power of the mystic. Is this the form you choose?

You and Sora: Yes.

the podiums start to fall under both of your feet. You jump off and look around because everything is rumbling. The glass that supports you starts to shatter into pieces on both sides. You start to fall agian into the darkness. After falling for awhile you see another glass circle that has cindrella on it. You andSora land carefully on theglass.Then you and Sora get a sword that appears in your hands.

???: You've gained the power to fight.

You and Sora swing your sword around to test it out.

You: This is starting to be fun.

???: Alright! You've got it. Use this power to protect yourself and others.

Shadows starts to appear out ofthe ground and it looks like a bug with zig-zag ears and claws.

???: There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong.

You and Sora start attacking one of the creatures andit turns to black smoke. The others soon retreat.

You: Yeah thats right you better run!

You and Sora still stand ready to fight more off then one appears behind youtwo.

???: Behind you!

You and Sora quickly defeat it but more come out so you have to take them on.You both take care of the creatures but one and it goes back and leaves darkness that starts spreading all over the glass. You both then get sucked in still trying to grab something to get out and struggling....

To be continued....