Kingdom Hearts the path of the keyblade ch.18: Agrabah

You all start attacking it the way you did last time and took it down easily. As the parts fell and stayed there it started to twitch and went back to it's normal armor mode then stuck its hands in the ground and slowly flipped over where its legs were its hands. The legs opened at the bottom to show spiked claw hands and its mask opened to show its face.

You: What! Really we deal with an upgraded form of it!?

Sora: We can handle it.

You nod then attack it's right leg. Sora left leg, Donald right arm, and Goofy left arm. As you guys fought you noticed that the black knight was standing right above the spring where the keyhole was watching. After you finally take down the Reverse Armor it falls apart and it's heart floats away. The Black knight nodded at you guys and tossed you four gems that hold the power of wind and a spell. You both then go up to the keyhole and seal it with your keyblades. It disappeared and the spring spit out a navi-gummi. You all then head back to first district to see Cid at his job.

Cid: Hey now that was quick! Now you know. I'm in the gummi block business. Workin' on your gummi ship sure was great. Come again and I'll give you a big discount.

He then tosses you a Comet gummi.

Cid: Go ahead, take it. It's a special giveaway.

You: Thanks Cid. Oh yeah we got another navigation gummi.

Cid: Hey, got another navigation gummi there, eh?

Sora: ______ just said that....

Cid: Well I'll bet you want it installed.

Sora: Yeah, please.

Cid: Hmm... Looks like this is another one of those blocks that come in sets. You gotta find the mate to this one.

You: Okay Cid thanks anyways.

You all then head towards the accessory shop and find a wooden doll laying on the floor and has an item on the floor next to him.

Jiminy: Well, well, as I live and breathe! If it isn't Pinocchio!

He then jumps down off your shoulder and lands infront of Pinocchio.

Pinocchio: Oh. Hi, Jiminy.

Jiminy: What in the world are you doing down here?

Pinocchio: Um... Playing hide-and-seek.

Jiminy: I just don't believe it. And here I was, up all night, just worried sick about you. Why of all the-- Pinocchio!

You then see that Pinocchio's wooden nose stretched out.

Jiminy: Pinocchio! Are you telling me the truth?

Pinocchio: Yes!

Jiminy: Then tell me, what is this?

Jiminy says pointing at the box with his umbrella.

Pinocchio: It was a present.

Jiminy: No fibbing, now! You know you're not supposed to tell lies. A lie only grows and grows, 'til you get caught! Plain as the nose on your face!

Pinocchio: But if you want something, why wait? Why not just take it?

Jiminy: Oh, my! Who told you that? You need some advice from your conscience!

Pinocchio: That's right! You're my conscience, Jiminy! I'll never tell lies as long as you're around.

Pinocchio's nose then shrinks back to normal.

Jiminy: You need to be good so you can become a real boy. You promised Geppetto you would be, right?

Pinocchio: Oh! Do you know where Father is?