Kingdom Hearts the path of the keyblade ch. 21: The end of a new start

You both were about to land in the crocodiles mouth when you both flew at the last moment right when the crocodile's mouth snapped to eat you both. Peter Pan then flew by and got Tink free from Smee. You all then landed back on the ship, as Peter freed Tink.

Sora: Thanks Peter.

You: Yeah, thanks.

Peter: Hey, don't mention it. You didn't think I'd leave you both and Tink behind, did you?

Smee then ran off while you all started to deal with the heartless.

You: Your going down!

You all took care of the heartless, then hid near the door of Hook's quarters. Peter then knocks on the door.

Hook: Is that you, Smee? Did you finish them off?

Peter: (holds nose and imitates Smee) Aye, Captain. They walked the plank, every last one of them.

Hook then ran out of the room to see, then Peter pokes him in the butt with his dagger. Hook screams and turns around to see you all still alive.

Hook: P-Peter Pa--blast you!

Peter: Ready to make a splash, you codfish? Now it's your turn to walk the plank!

You and Sora fight Hook while Donald, Goofy, and Peter fight the Heartless. Finally you all land the last blow on him and defeat him. Peter then picks Hook up and throws him to the crocodile. The crocodile then chases after him while he runs across the water. You and Sora looked over the deck of the ship thinking about what happened with Kairi and Riku.

Goofy: Uh, Kairi couldn't wake up, so maybe she's really lost her--

Donald: Shh!

Peter: Sora, ______.

Sora: I still can't believe it.

You: Me neither.

Sora: We really flew.

You: Wait 'till we tell Kairi.

Sora: I wonder if she'll believe us.

You: Probably not. She'll probably think we dreamed it again.

Peter: You can bring her to Neverland sometime. Then she can try it herself.

Sora: If you believe, you can do anything, right? We'll find Kairi. I know we will.

You: And save Riku from the darkness.

Sora: Yeah. There's so much I want to tell her-- about flying, the pirates, and everything else that's happened.

Tink then appears and heads over to Peter.

Peter: What's that, Tink? What about the clock tower? You say there's something there?

Later...

You all flew off and headed to the clock tower to see Wendy sitting on it in a chamber where you could look around over the city. You all landed and went to talk to Wendy.

Wendy: You'll find her, Sora, and you'll save him from the darkness, _______. Just don't give up.

You both nodded then noticed something up with the clock tower. One of the sides said nine while the others said twelve you both hit the nine side to make it go to twelve. Once you guys did the clock tower glowed and shined. It then revealed the keyhole between the two and three. You both raised your keyblades and locked the keyhole. Once it locked another Navi-G gummi fell out of it.

Memory...

You both then remembered a memory of you Sora, me and Riku.

Riku: Hey, Sora, Angela and ______.