Kingdom hearts path of the keyblade ch. 9: Guard armor and new friends.

Sora: Why did you ask about that?

You: I just have a vague memory of someone with a keyblade that was a yin-yang one.

Yuffie: Well whoever they are just be careful.

Sora: We will.

You both then walk over to Leon.

Leon: Its gonna be rather difficult...you have to be ready,and prepared.

Sora and you: We're ready.

Just then Yuffie gasped, as something appeared in the middle of the room. Yuffie pointed at it.

Yuffie: Leon!!

A heartless then appears in the middle of the room.

Leon: Yuffie run!

Yuffie then ran to the other room. At the same time Donald was going toward the door and got squashed.

Aerith: Yuffie?

She then runs after Yuffie.

Leon: Sora, ______ your coming with me.

The heartless then jumps out the window to get away. In another alleyway....

Leon: Don't bother with these small fries, go look for the leader.

Leon then runs away.

You: Well looks like we might have some practice with these small fries.

You then draw out your keyblade.

Sora: Yep, lets go!

You both then attack and break through the ranks of heartless to enter a house. You both enter to see two dalmatians with a note.

You: " 99 of our puppies were lost amid the chaos of our worlds destructions. You can find them in various worlds." Okay that might be a bit hard but we can do it.

Sora: Yeah we'll find your babies for you.

You then both exit back into the alley to battle more heartless. Then went towards a door leading towards "Third district" As you enter you go down to see in any heartless are below.

Donald and goofy....

Goofy looked over the edge where you appeared a few seconds ago. Heartless then appear. Goofy: Gawrsh, are these the heartless guys?

Donald: Let's go get 'em, Goofy!

They then were thrown over the edge. Back to you....

You: Sora! you then point up.

Sora and you: Ahhhhh!!!

You start running out of the way but still get crushed.

Goofy and Donald: The keys!

The whole place then starts rumbling like there's a earthquake. Then pillars appear blocking all the exits and heartless appear on top of them.

You: Well this might be the place where we find it.

Sora: Yep.

After the small battle....

You: Well wheres the boss?

Sora: Up there.

Armor the falls from the sky and connects itself before it lands. A torso, 2 legs, and 2 arms. Then a head makes a giant clank as it lands. You: This might be hard.

Sora: Yeah.

You: Lets aim for the legs first.

Sora: Then the arms.

Donald and Goofy: And the final blow toward the torso!

You all head into battle. You slashing at the legs with Sora, Goofy hitting it with his shield, and Donald casting spells for attacks and healing. After battle....

Sora: So, you were looking for us?

Donald and Goofy then both nod their heads.

Leon: They, too, have been looking for the wielders of the keyblades.

Goofy: Hey, why don't you come with us? We can go to other worlds in our vessel.

You: I wonder if we can find Riku, Kairi, and this mystery girl.....

You and Sora both hang your heads in sadness. Donald: Of course.

You both then raise your heads.

Goofy: (whispers) Are you sure? Donald: (whispers) Who knows. But we need them to come with us to help us find the king.

Leon: Sora, ________, go with them. Especially if you want to find your friends.

Sora: Yeah, I guess.

Donald: But you can't go looking like that. Understand? No frowning. No sad faces. Okay?

Goofy: Yeah, ya gotta look funny like us!

Donald: This boat runs on happy faces.

Sora and you: Happy?

Donald and Goofy then look intently to see your smiles.

You and Sora: Chhhhhhheeeeesssseeee.....

While doing the funniest smiles on your faces.

Donald and Goofy then laugh at your faces.

Goofy: That's some funny faces!

You: Okay, why not? We'll go with you guys.

Donald then puts his hand out.

Donald: Donald duck.

Goofy then puts his hand on top of Donald's.

Goofy: Name's Goofy.

You and Sora then put your hands on top of theirs.

You: My names _______.

Sora: My names Sora.

Goofy: All for one, and one for all.

We then go somewhere in the dark looking at a green holographic version of you, Sora, Donald, and Goofy standing there.

Guy #1: Those little squirts took down that heartless! Who'd of thought it?

Guy #2: Such is the power of the keyblades. The children's strength is not their own.

Girl #1: Why don't we turn them into heartless? That'll settle things quick enough.

Guy #3: And the brat's friends are the king's lackeys. Swoggle me eyes, their all bilge rats by the look of them.

Guy #4: Your no prize yourself.

Guy #3: Shut up!

Girl #2: Enough. The keyblades have chosen them. Will it be they who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow them? Either way, they could be quite useful.... And if they are not we always have the black one.

We then see a person covered in black armor.

???: I'll destroy them if I must.

To be continued.....