Kingdom hearts path of the keyblade ch.5: Shipwork 2

Somewhere else at a castle....

A duck dressed in a mage outfit was walking down a hall past walking brooms carrying buckets. Duck: Good morning your majesty.

The duck then

starts walking down a long room with a red carpet and a throne at the end.

Duck: Its nice to see you this morn--

The duck sees that the "majesty" is not there.

Duck: What!

A dog then appears from behind the chair carrying a letter in his mouth with a mouse stamp on it. The duck then takes the letter and reads it. Then he starts running down a hallway squawking. Then we see him running in a garden still squawking going over to a sleeping dog thing.

Duck: Wake up, Goofy, wake up! This is serious!!Goofy still continues to sleep while the duck gets mad.

Duck: Thunder! (a lighting bolt appears and shocked goofy awake)

Goofy: Hey there, Donald. G'morning.

Donald: We've got a problem, Goofy! But don't tell anyone...

Goofy: Queen Minnie?

Donald: Not even the queen.

Goofy: Daisy?

Donald: No, it's top secret!

Goofy: G'moring ladies.

Donald: What?

We then see a girl mouse and duck in dresses and wearing crowns. While the duck laughs nervously.

Back on the island...

You, Sora, and me go to the cove to see Riku.

Riku: Hey Sora. Our raft still needs a name. Lets see.. How about Highwind? What would you call it. Sora: Me well um... Excalibur!

Riku: Hey, how 'bout...

Sora: The usual?

Riku: Let's do it!

Kairi: You guys at it again? Alright we'll be the judges.                                                                                 Me: Man I wanted to compete.

You: Hey let them have some fun.

Me: Fine.

Kairi: The usual rules apply: Take any route you want... First one to tag the tree with a star on it and comes back here wins.

Sora: If I win I'm captain! And if you win...

Riku: I get to share the paopu with Kairi, _______, or Angela.

Sora: Huh?

Riku: Deal? The winner gets to share a paopu fruit with one of them.

Sora: Wha... Wait a minute...

Kairi: Okay. On our count:

Kairi: Three...

You: Two...

Me: One....

Kairi, you, and me: Go.

Me: A paopu fruit with one of you two ha.

Kairi: But what about you?

You: Yeah why just us?

Me: Heh you two are in love with one of them duh. Me hey never met love and if I do I'll know it, but you guys your in love with them.