Kingdom hearts path of the keyblade ch.3: Boss battle

You both are on another glass circle. As you start walking more shadow creatures appear.

You: More of these creatures. (slices one with sword) Annoying creatures.

As you both destroy the creatures. A light shines down on the floor and makes glass stairs.

Sora: Ladies first.

You: Okay. (you walk on the glass steps)

As you both climb up the steps you get closer to a podium. When you got podium its another glass circle on it. You both step into the light and look up.

Voice: The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadows become.

You and Sora look behind you to see your shadows are long and start to grow and separate from you. You and Sora back away in terror.

Voice: But don't be afraid.

Both of your shadows combine together.

Voice: And don't forget...

You and Sora run towards the edge of the podium in terror and almost fall off. Then you turn around and see your shadows look down upon you. You then get your swords and attack. When you get close to beating the shadow you both lose your swords and are almost crushed by its hand. Then you fall back and slowly sink into darkness again.

Voice:---But don't be afraid. You both hold the mightiest weapons of all.

You try to grab at something to get out but keep sinking.

Voice:So don't forget.

You watch in terror as darkness covers you eyes.

Voice: You are the ones who will open the door.

You wake up to see the sun shining down on you then look down to see the ocean. You yawn and lay back down to see Kairi over your face.

You and Sora: Whoa!

Kairi: (laughs)

Sora: Give me a break Kairi.

You: Yeah you scared us.

Kairi: Sora, ____ you lazy bums. I knew I'd would find you two snoozing down here.

Sora: No! This huge black THING swallowed us up!

You: Yeah we couldn't breath and we couldn't --

Kairi:(hits you both on the head)

You and Sora: Ow!

Kairi: Are you two still dreaming?

Sora: It wasn't a dream! Or was it?

You: I don't know. What was that place? So bizarre...

Kairi: Yeah sure.

Sora: Say, Kairi, what was your hometown like? You know where you grew up.

Kairi: I've told you before, I don't remember.

You: Nothing at all?

Kairi: Nothing.

Sora: You ever want to go back?

Kairi: Well I'm happy here.

You: Really...

Kairi: But y'know... I wouldn't mind going to see it.

Sora: I'd like to see it too. Along with any other worlds out there! I want to see 'em all!

Kairi: So what're we waiting for?

Riku: Hey aren't you guys forgetting about me? So I guess I'm the only one working on the raft?

You: Wheres Angela?

Riku: Climbing out off a tree that she was asleep in like you two.

Riku throws the log he was carrying at sora.

Kairi and you: (laugh)

Riku: And you two are just as lazy as they are!

Kairi: So you noticed. Okay we'll finish it together. I'll race you!

Sora: Huh?

Riku: What, are you kidding?

Kairi: Ready? Go!

You, Sora, and Riku get up and start racing. It was Riku, you, Sora, then Kairi.

To be continued....