Kingdom Hearts the path of the keyblade ch.13: Trickmaster

You have a weird feeling to go into the Lotus forest. The gang follows you.

Lotus Forest....

As you look around a flower opens and a rock flys over it and lands near you. The Cheshire cat appears on top of the rock.

You: Have you seen Alice?

Cheshire cat: Alice, no. Shadows, yes!

Goofy: Where did they go?

Cheshire cat: This way? That way? Does it matter? Left, right, up, down! All mixed up thanks to the shadows! Step deeper into the forest to the deserted garden. You might find shadows in the upside-down room!

The Cheshire cat then disappears.

You: Weird cat.

The Cheshire cat then appears on your head.

Cheshire cat: I heard that.

He then disappeared again. You all then decide to look around to see if there was any new entrances in the garden. You find one.

You: Guy's I found a new place.

Sora: Well let's go.

You all enter to see a table, a bunch of chairs, and a picture of a guy in a hat with a bunny crying. A note was right next to it.

You: Have a happy unbirthday. Sit down to receive your present.

Sora: Well let's try it out.

You sit down on a wooden chair with Sora next to you, Goofy, and Donald sit across. The chairs then throw you all back and there's a treasure chest on the table.

You and Donald: Ow that hurt.

Sora: Lets go again!

Donald: NO!

As Donald and Sora bicker, you get the chest that held a elixir and went toward the door.

As you enter the Cheshire cat appears again.

Cheshire cat: They're hiding somewhere. And the momeraths outgrabe. Want to find the shadows try turning on the lights.

The Cheshire cat then disappears again. After taking out all the heartless you and Sora light one of the lamps. The Cheshire cat then appears on the other one.

Cheshire cat: It's too dim make it brighter.

Goofy: What next?

Cheshire cat: One more lamp that you need to light.

The Cheshire cat then disappeared again. You and Sora lighted the other lamp and he appeared again.

Cheshire cat: All the lights are on. You'll see the shadows soon. They'll arise in this room but somewhere else. The shadows might go after that doorknob.

He then disappeared again. You all then headed to the bizarre room.

Bizarre room.....

You all walk in to see the Cheshire cat up on the table.

Cheshire cat: You'll have a better view from higher up.

You all then jump on the table.

Cheshire cat: The shadows should be here soon. Are you prepared for the worst? If not, too bad!

The cat then points to the ceiling, you all look up to see a giant heartless that jumped down, crouched and jumped again to the other side of the table. You started to notice it had paper arms that were folded and then unfolded. It had five heads red, then black. And it had four legs two on each side. The heartless seemed to have a black knight on it's head that jumped off before the barrier appeared.

The heartless then made two batons appear and started to twirl them around. Sora and Goofy where aiming below at the heartless legs while you and Donald attacked with magic at it's head. Once the heartless fell down for a little while you would jump and start slashing at it with your keyblade.

Later.....

The heartless fell and then tried to get up then collapsed losing it's heart and disappeared.

You: (looked over at the knight) That all you got!?

The knight then smirked and tossed a equip item called ifrit's horn down to you and Sora and then left through a black portal.

Doorknob: (yawns) What a racket. Hows a doorknob to get any sleep?

He then opened his mouth wide and you saw a shining keyhole in it. Your keyblade and Sora's started to glow and pulled your arms straight an sent two beams of light into the keyhole. The keyhole clicked as the doorknob closed his mouth.

Donald: What was that?

Sora: You here that?

You: It sounded like something closed.

A gummi then fell out of the door. Goofy then picked it up.

Goofy: This gummi ain't like the others. No, sir.

Donald: Okay, I'll hold on to it.

The Cheshire cat then appears on the table again

Cheshire cat: Splendid. You're quite the heroes. If you're looking for Alice, she's not here. She's gone! Off with the knight and the shadows, into the darkness.

Sora: No...

Donald: Let's go back to our gummi ship. We might find her in another world. We've gotta go to a save point to return to our ship.

On the gummi ship...

Donald: I'm setting the quardnet's to the next planet.

Sora: Yeah...

You: We'll find them Sora.

Goofy: You guys rest up for the adventure ahead.

You and Sora: 'Kay.

You then slip off to sleep.

Dream.....

You: Same place huh?

Me: Yep.

You: Hey Angela I think I can see your face!

Me: Then that's good. How did the world go?

You: It was crazy.

You then tell me about the world....

Me: Wow. It does sound crazy. But the black and white knights were there?

You: Yeah the white told me they where happy I remembered you.

Me: (smirks) Heh.

You: What's funny?

Me: Nothing. Hey I wanted to show you. (makes keyblade appear) This is my keyblade.

You: Ah a black and white keyblade.

Me: Yep seems cool to me.

You: It is. (should I tell her the story about it? No that might mess things up)

Me: Well it looks like your dream is near a end. I hope you enjoy the next world.

You: I will.

Donald: Wake up!

You and Sora jump up.

You: What!

Goofy: We're at the next planet. Called Olympus Coliseum.

To be continued.....