Kingdom hearts path of the keyblade ch.6: The last day

All of us head back to the cove to talk to Kairi.
Sora: Hey Kairi, what are you making?
Kairi: This? I'm making a necklace of thalassa shells. In the old days, sailors always wore thalassa shells. They were suppose to ensure save voyage.
You: Wow lets hope it works.
Me: Yeah or else we'll literally be sleeping with the fishes.
Sora: Oh yeah we found everything on the list.
Kairi: Thanks, guys! I found something today, too. Here, it's yours.
Kairi hands us another bottle called a hi-potion.
Kairi: Oh yeah Angela close your eyes and open your hands.
Me: What?
You: Just do it.
Me: Fine but if someone sticks another fish down my back I promise someones dead meat!
Kairi, you, and Sora put something in my hands.
Sora: Open your eyes.
I look down and see little tiny wood versions of you, Kairi, Sora, and Riku.
Me: Cool! Thanks guys. I'm surprised you all had such craftmanship.
You: Hey it was hard.
Sora: Yeah and don't forget all the splinters.
Kairi: Yeah but they're necklaces just like ours with our names engraved on the back so you'll always remember us too.
Me: Man thanks guys your true friends.
Kairi: So are you guys tired? Want to call it a day?
Me: Defiantly I almost got beaten by a fish.
You all laugh at me.
Me: Hey not funny!
Sora: Yeah kinda tired.
You: Sure lets call it a day.
Kairi: Okay tomorrow's the big day. We should rest up.
Later while you, Kairi, Sora, and me were sitting at the dock....
Kairi: You know, Riku has changed.
Sora: What do you mean?
Kairi: Well....
You: You okay?
Kairi: Sora lets you, me, Angela, and _______ take the raft and go--- Just us!
Me: What?
Sora: Huh?
Kairi: (giggles) Just kidding.
You: What's gotten into you?
Sora: You're the one who's changed, Kairi.
Kairi: Maybe... You know I was a little afraid at first, but now I'm ready. No matter where I go or what I see, I know I can always come back here. Right?
You: Of course.
Me: Doors always open.
Sora: Yeah, of course!
Kairi: That's good. Guys, don't ever change.
Us: Huh?
Kairi gets up.
Kairi: I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great.
Back to the castle place...
The letter is being read and here's what it says.
"Donald, Sorry to rush off without sayin' goodbye, but there's big trouble brewin'. Not sure why, but the stars have been blinkin' out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far behind. I hatetoo leave you all but I've got to check into it. There's two people with "keys"-- The keys to our survival. So I need you and Goofy to find them and stick with them. Got it? We need those keys or we're doomed! Also watch out for the one with a black and white key they could spell destruction for us or help us. So go to Traverse Town and find Leon. He'll point you in the right direction. P.S Would you apologize to Minnie for me? Thanks, pal.
Daisy: Oh, dear! What could this mean!
Minnie: It means we'll just have to trust the king.
Goofy: Gawrsh,I sure hope he's alright.
Donald: Your highness. Don't worry. We'll find the king and these"keys."
Minnie: Thank you, both of you.
Donald: Daisy can you take care of--
Daisy: Of course. You be careful, now, both of you.
Minnie: Oh, and to chronicle your travels, he will accompany you.
Minnie then points to the desk but we see nothing there and neither does Donald who looks very intently.
???: Over here.
We then see a cricket jumping up and down.
???: Cricket's the name. Jiminy Cricket, at your service.
Minnie: We hope for your safe return. Please help the king.
Donald then salutes and looks to Minnie, daisy, and Goofy who tries to not go, but Donald grabs him.
Donald: You're coming, too!
As they are walking down stairs.
Goofy: Gawrsh, Jiminy, your world disappeared, too?
Jiminy: It was terrible. We were scattered.And as far as I can see I'm the only one who made it to this castle.
Donald: Goofy?
Goofy: I gotcha. While we're in other worlds, we can't let on where we're from. We've gotta protect the world border.
Donald: "Order."
Goofy: Right. World Order. I guess we'll need new duds when we get there.
We then see them walking down more stairs and see a spaceship. Donald then goes up to this device and talks into it.
Donald: Hello up there? Donald Duck to launch crew!
We then see another of those devices in a cubical with a chipmunk with a apron on in it.
Donald: Anytime you're ready.
The chipmunk then salutes while a chipmunk behind him runs to a lever and pulls it. Then a machine starts smoking out of its pipes and a hand goes and picks up Donald and Goofy upside down and puts them in the ship. A dog then jumps off a platform to the spaceship to get in it. We then see Daisy, and Queen Minnie come out to watch them launch. Donald see's them and gives them a thumbs up. The ship start firing up its engines to go.
Donald: Blast off!
A arrow then appears pointing down and they start falling down a hole screaming. They then land upside down out of the planet and continue launching.
We then go to you in your bed awake looking outside you then start to notice there's a storm on the island.
You: A storm? Oh, no, the raft!
You then run outside and go to the island.
Your mom: _____, dinner's ready. Come on down. _____?
To be continued...