Kingdom hearts the path of the keyblade ch.19: Monstro

You all came in Merlin's house and went to the book to attach the page and go back into the book. Like last time you both got sucked into the book and a new area appeared. As you looked around in the new area you saw a house underneath a tree. You looked around and saw it had a chimney that was metal and a fire pit in front of it with a log. You also could ring a bell with a odd sign below it and above it. When you both entered you saw Pooh trying to get honey out of a honey pot.

Pooh: Oh, bother. There's no more honey left. If only the Hunny Tree would visit... Then I could eat my fill.

Pooh then left out of his house, you both then leave to meet an owl.

Owl: Let me guess: You'd like to know what happens next. Unfortunately, some of the pages are missing, so I can't tell you yet. The pages are scattered over many worlds. Would you find them for us?

You: Okay we will.

You then leave and head back to the real world.

Ship.....

Donald: Okay since we can warp to the planets we know. It'll be easier to go to new planets.

Goofy: Yep, though you both might need your energy so you can take a nap.

Sora: (yawns) Sounds good to me.

You: Alright.

You and Sora then go to sleep.

Dream....

You: Angela you here?

Me: (comes out) Yeah I'm here. So what's new?

You: We went to another planet called Agrabah.

You then tell me about what happened in Agrabah.

Me: Wow, genies, evil magicians. Man you guys get all the cool fun.

You: Well maybe when we find you and Kairi we'll get to visit them again.

Me: (smiles) That would be fun. Oh yeah I found out something not sure how but--

You then wake up to hear a warning. Donald looks ahead and see's a giant whale.

Donald: What is that?

Sora: Wow, it's huge!

The whale then gets closer and goes over the ship.

Goofy: It's a giant whale!

You: Let's get out of here!

Jiminy: It's Monstro! He's a whale of a whale, and vicious besides!

Donald: Like ______ said. Get us out of here!

The whale then comes back around and starts to come back to eat your ship.

Sora: Too late! He's going to swallow us!

The ship then crashes and you remember a dream with you, Sora, Riku, and me as kids.

Sora: It's true! I saw it with my own eyes!

Riku: You sure you didn't just hear it this time?

Sora: What difference does it make?

You: I think it makes it real or not.

Sora: There's a huge monster in there, I tell you!

Riku: All right. Suppose there really is a monster...

You: Think we can beat it with just us, Sora?

Me: If there is one we can take it! (smiles and draws wooden sword) No matter what!