Chapater 3 - V.I.P. Section

Malik

"Jojo, we was suppose to do this yesterday, but I got distracted." I told her.

I really did get distracted because that fine ass waitress at Waffle House had my head gone. Fuck fine, BAD! She had to be mixed with some shit cause her hair is long as fuck. Hair flowed all the way down to her lower back.

Listen, on the real that's the type of girl you wife. For instance, she fearless, fine as hell, independent, and on top of all that a virgin. Shit! If I see baby girl again I'm going to have to get that number. Now, I know I said ten years later I'm going to try and settle down, but after all them years she going to be long gone.

Jojo shook her head at me. She knew exactly what I was talking about when I said distracted. It was so bad, I was fucking this hoe named Gina for a whole four hours. After that I made sure her ass went home and I was out the next minute. I forgot all about the meeting, but no doubt we doing it today.

"Which hoe was it this time, Quick?" she asked.

"Yeah, nigga 'cause yo' ass was pissin' me off not answerin' yo' phone" I heard Keith yell from the door.

In about ten seconds, I saw both him and King enter the office. I dapped them both up and sat back down in my seat.

"Man," I dragged out and smirked. "Man, man, man," I repeated constantly.

"If yo' ass don't tell us the story, imma bust you in that big ass head of yours." King snickered.

My smirk turned into a mug, "Wait, damn!" I started to smirk again. "So, tell me why I ended up goin' to that Waffle House by my house, right? This bad ass shawty was my waitress bruh and you know how normally females be like panties right off for me" I asked. They all nodded their heads in agreement. "She asked 'can I get you anything else' and I said let me see what that mouth do and-" I was interrupted by them laughing loudly.

"You is a disrespectful ass nigga. Shit is hilarious," Jojo said trying to catch her breath. I chuckled cause it's true.

"For real, can I finish my story?"

When their laughing died down I told them everything from me calling her a bitch, from her not knowing me, from her throwing juice in my face, and from me smacking her ass and driving off.

"So you was so distracted by that damn." I had to stop this nigga right there.

"Nah, nah, nah I was distracted cause of how soft her ass felt. I had to go get me ah hoe to fuck. Bruh, when I say I fucked for four hours straight.. I was on no games." I explained to Keith.

"I'm done with you, bruh! You is ah trip, but for real we need to have this meeting," he reminded all of us.

"Let's get it then," I said while jumping up and jogging down the stairs.

When I got to the living room, I checked and saw that all of our workers were here. "Aye!" they all froze in their places and gave me all their attention. "Meeting in the conference room, now" I said sternly.

Once everyone was in there, we got straight to the point. "I know some of y'all notice that Tony wasn't here yesterday or today. Well, we had to kill that nigga cause he was ah snake. Tried to steal some money the other day talkin' 'bout he was gon' help some nigga out and we will be seein' him soon, so if anybody got something to say, speak now." I said while looking around. Some nigga caught my eye cause he was shaking his head and bouncing his leg up and down. "My nigga you got something to say," I asked curiously.