Chapter 19 - Cut Her Off

Malik

"Quick!" I heard a familiar voice yell from a few feet away. Before I could look around and see who it is, I felt a small body on me, hugging me.

I looked up at Kay and noticed how pissed and confused she looked. I pushed the girl off of me and realized it was my old hoe CeCe. I forgot all about her ass. I guess it's because I blocked all my hoes numbers from my phone when I started fucking with Kamiya, which was four months ago.

"Wassup CeCe?" I asked, stepping back.

"Nothing tryna get a hold of you, but yo' number don't work. Do you got a new number or something?" She asked, putting her hand on my chest.

I pushed her hand off me before opening my mouth to speak. "Nah, I blocked you from my number."

Her face wore a shocked look. She looked around, before waving. "Hi Royal and Joker!"

King nodded his head at her while Keith just mean mugged her. I had to hold my laugh in cause the only one not mean mugging her is King.

"Babe, what's going on over here?" Kay asked as she came and stood beside me.

CeCe look her up and down before laughing. Kay raised her eyebrow probably wondering what the fuck this bitch was laughing at. Shit, I was too.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Kamiya snapped. I got behind her before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Calm down." I mumbled into her ear before planting a light kiss on her neck. Just like that she relaxed, but I can tell she's still pissed.

"Wow, you leavin' me for somebody like her? Quick, you down graded." She said flipping her weave over her shoulder.

"Oh, hell nah. Bitch, you ain't finna play my mothafuckin' cousin like you crazy. Fawk ya' mean? She look way better than yo' ol' fugly ass!" Smokey snarled. One thing about Smokey, he could shred your ass in 1.5 seconds. He don't like when people disrespect the family, either.

"Who the fuck are you?" CeCe asked.

"That's my fuckin' cousin, so watch who the fuck you talkin' to. And don't disrespect my girl yo'. We were never together so stop actin' like it was something when it was nothing." I spat.

"Quick, why you acting fake?" She smirked.

"Bitch it ain't ah fake bone in my body, don't do that shit!"

Kamiya tapped my arm, looking up at me. I gave her confused look, not sure what she is about to do. She removed my arms from her waist before standing in front of CeCe.

"Look here bitch," Kay pointed her finger in CeCe's face. "You don't know shit about me, so don't say shit about me. Obviously you was just some fuck so get over it hoe. I'm his girlfriend, so don't call his shit and don't try no shit or imma beat yo' ass!" She warned her, calmly.

CeCe just glared at her before smacking Kamiya's finger away from her face.

"Bitch wassup?" She asked stepping away from Kamiya before squaring up.

"Nah, this shit petty as fuck." I said grabbing Kay's arm for her to only snatch it away. She swiftly took off her gold hooped earrings before dropping them on the ground.

Kamiya calmly walked towards CeCe. CeCe swung, but she dodged it just in time and rushed her. She threw multiply blows to CeCe's face causing her to stumble back.

"Beat her ass, Kay!" Ace yelled pulling out his phone, getting ready to record.

"My cousin got that dummy work!" Hakeem laughed, holding his phone up.