Chapter 21 - Set It Off

Malik

"Fuck!" Ace hissed before hitting the floor. I immediately took my gun off of safety and started blasting at them mothafucka's.

The window to Trent's office and all the other windows in the shop, were shattered. Glass is everywhere. Bullets is flying anywhere.

"You bitch ass niggas!" Keith hollered as he blasted one of the men's head off his shoulders. I shot anything. Everything that wore all black, I killed.

In seconds, half of them niggas were gunned down. I peeped five of them coming towards the front door trying to enter. I quickly made my way to the front getting a clear sight of the entrance. I shot one of the men in his chest and the other two in their heads.

"Where the fuck is the other two?"

I heard a small noise behind me, causing me to quickly turn around. I saw the other two men standing a few feet away from me. The two of them pointed their guns at me while I had mine pointed straight at them. Before I could squeeze the trigger, both of them shot both of my arms.

"Shit!" I yelled, dropping my glock. As I huffed, applying pressure on my wounds to slow down the bleeding, they made their way over to me.

"Damn, Quick. I could've been someone tryna discuss business wit' you, but you so quick to put a bullet in somebody yo'." One of them laughed.

I laughed dryly, " Fuck y'all bitches! If y'all gon' kill me, kill me now. Fuck all of that speech shit."

"Aw yeah," the other nigga said before punching me in my stomach. I doubled over trying to soothed the aching sensation; I was growing weak.

"Now, look we not suppose to kill you, our mission is to warn you. So Quick don't be stupid and start something you not ready for. This is a warning and please believe me nigga you and yo' family not ready for war." The nigga that punched me, warned.

I laughed once again. "This is one sorry ass warning." I smirked, weakly. Suddenly, the nigga standing over me is knocked down when a speeding bullet goes through his skull.

"Oh shit!" The other man said before he rushed out the back door. Jojo was getting ready to go after him, but I stopped her.

"Nah sis, we'll get that nigga ah 'nother day. We gotta get Ace to the hospital." I mumbled, breathlessly. I closed my eyes. I felt a stinging sensation on my face which made my eyes pop wide open. I glared up at Jojo for smacking me hard like that.

"I will smack yo' ass again. Don't fall asleep on me Quick," her scary ass threatened.

"Damn dawg, how you get shot?" Hakeem questioned as him and the others came out of Trent's office. Smokey and Keith were holding Ace up, having each of his arms on their shoulders.

"We can ask questions later. Someone help Malik up and take him and Ace to the ER." King ordered before storming out of the front door.

"Imma just stay here cause you know 12 finna come." Trent informed us. I nodded my head as O came over and helped me up. I ignored the pain that I was feeling and slowly walked out the shop.

"Malik, chill man. You need to save that last bit of energy that you got until we get to the hospital." Black said as he helped me walk to Keith's car. Him and Smokey already had Ace in the backseat. I opened the door and hopped inside, leaning my head back.

I looked over at my nigga Ace and he was looking like he was in pain. "You good, bruh?" I asked.

"Yeah," he mumbled, "this shit hurt like ah mothafucka' though."