Charter 14 - No Mercy

Malik

We were back at the trap, in the basement with Ghost, Nicole, and his cousin tied up.

We were finna get our answers the easy way or the hard way.

"So we can do this the easy way or the hard way, it ain't no thing." King laughed.

"Why did y'all kidnap Kamiya?" O investigated.

Ghost's cousin laughs dryly. "Because we fuckin' wanted to. Tell me why y'all is some bitch ass niggas," he snarled.

O walked over to him, upper cutting him with much force. The chair fell to the floor with his bitch ass knocked out cold, in it.

"Now, Ghost or Fire.. whoever the fuck you is nigga, you better start talkin'. Or yo' ass is gon' be missin' some teeth soon." Ace warned.

"Man, fuck y'all! I kidnapped Kamiya, so I could distract y'all mothafuckas. She was my ticket to takin' over the Johnsons' family empire." He spat.

It was like what he just said got to all of us. At the same time, me and the boys lunged towards him. Me and Ace jabbed him in the jaw on both sides. His seat fell to the floor, but that ain't stop nothing. We was all stomping his ass out.

"Stop, y'all gon' kill him!" Nicole screamed.

We all paused and mugged her before continuing what we were doing.

"That's enough y'all." Keith said before picking Ghost's chair up.

"I'm finna wake his punk ass up." Black said, heading over to where Ghost's cousin was.

Black picked up the bucket of water that was on a nearby table and stood above him before dumping the cold water on his face.

"What the fuck?" He yelled out, gasping for air.

"Alright we gon' ask y'all, all of y'all, one more time why? Start talkin'." I warned.

"Okay we-" Nicole started.

"Bitch, imma tell the story damn." Ghost snapped.

"Well as you can see I've been plottin' on y'all for the longest. Ever since I was 17. I felt as if y'all niggas took me as a game, so I wanted to show y'all how ah nigga like me could make yo' worst nightmares come true," he laughed dryly before resuming the story. "Every time I tried to skim and take over, I could never accomplish my mission. When I saw how nice and close y'all got with Kamiya, it made it a whole lot easier. My cousin Devin was down with it once he heard Kamiya's name. He's obsessed with her-" Devin felt the need to add his two cent in the story.

"Obsessed hell nah! Nigga got me fucked up." He denied.

"Yeah, he is. He liked her since high school. She would always turn him down on dates and shit. He got older and started maturin', so he figured she would fall right into his arms once they reunited. Once he realized Kamiya wouldn't, he grew angry and hated her. He followed her home one day. Followed her to the club. Took the photos. Showed them to Nicole and that's when she began plottin' with the kidnapping part. And that's the end of the story."

"Welp, is y'all ready to die?" I asked, really talking to Ghost and Devin. I don't think I will be able to hurt Nicole in any way. I still care about her, shit I'm hurt about Ghost's ass too.

I grabbed my glock and pointed at Devin's skull. "Any last words?"

"I hope yo' ass don't ever-" I ended his sentence. I ain't have time for the shit talking.