Chapter 27 - Visits

Two Days Later..

Kamiya

I'm sitting at one of the tables that were in the visiting room. I am so excited and nervous to see Malik. I missed him so damn much and I am so happy I'm getting to see him before his court date.

I heard a cell door open from the far end of the room. It caused me to look up and notice that Malik is heading out here. I couldn't even control myself when I watched the guard taking those handcuffs off of him. I ran towards him and jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Oh my gosh babe, I missed you so much!" I squealed. I planted kisses all over his face as he gripped my ass.

"No touchin'." I heard a guard order. I hopped off of him and led him to the table that I was sitting at.

"Malik, I missed you so much." I smiled brightly. He sat down at the other side of the table and held my hands.

"I missed you too, baby." He smirked. He stared at me, intensely, causing me to grow nervous and aroused. "How you been, Kamiya?"

"Okay." I sighed. "How 'bout you?"

He smiled before kissing the back of my hand. "I'm good, now that I'm seein' my baby." I blushed. "Damn," he mumbled.

My smiled dropped, "What's wrong?" I began to look around the room and search for something out of the ordinary. Once I gaze back at him, he's studying my face.

"You got this sexy ass glow to yo' skin and 'em dimples will make ah nigga go crazy," he seriously stated. I felt my cheeks burning up.

"Stop." I said shyly, covering my face. He removed my hands from my face and continued to stare at me. "Malik, stoppp."

"You so damn cute when you blushin' and shit." I playfully waved him off.

"What did you want for your birthday?" I asked, curiously.

"Yo' body on my body, baby." He said, licking his lips. I know this nigga isn't tryna quote that song, Body by Dreezy.

"Really nigga? You quotin' songs, now?" He laughed loudly causing a few people to look our way. "Shhh."

"That's my shit for real tho'. But to be honest witchu' all I want is my family to come visit me. Everybody. That means you and the girls and Miss Dime and everybody else." I nodded my head, I will definitely make that happen.

"You already know they're gonna wanna come and visit you."

"Yeah I just miss my sisters, man."

"They miss you too." I grinned.

My thoughts suddenly went to my pregnancy. I guess my body language changed because Malik noticed and tilted his head to the side.

"You good?" I nodded my head, quickly. He gave me a straight face, "Bullshit. You know, I know you. You tensed up for ah second, now you actin' weird. Don't lie to me, Kamiya."

"I don't like you in here," my voice cracked as my eyes filled with tears, which were ready to come out at any second. I wasn't lying about it I really didn't like him in here. If he wasn't in here it would be so much easier to tell him about my pregnancy.

His face softened when tears began to roll down my cheeks. He wiped my face with his thumbs, but it didn't help because my tears continued to come out. "Kamiya." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry." I sniffed. I knew he didn't like seeing me cry and I didn't want to make this happy moment into a sad one.

He shook his head, "Don't apologize, baby." He stood up from the table before walking over to the guard that brought him out here. I gave him a confused look when he turned around and waved me over. I got up, wiping my face and made my way over to them both.