Chapter 1 - Hard days

Kamiya

I snuck a piece of bacon off of a customer's plate before heading over to her table. She was disrespectful as hell. She lucky I ain't eat her whole meal and gave her ass an empty plate. To be honest, I'll be doing her a favor cause the bitch looked like Wesley Snipes' black ass. Fat ass had a dress that hung off her ass. She looked thotish. Baby girl needed to get it together, straight up.

"Here is your plate ma'am, would you like anything else," I asked politely.

"What the fuck is wrong wit' you, I only got one burnt ass piece of bacon!" She hollered dramatically. I had to take a step back cause her breath stunk like she ate ah whole plate of chitlins.

"Well ma'am, that was our last piece of bacon," I lied. I had to hold in my laugh cause the face she was giving me was hilarious.

"I swear, I don't like this nasty, wanna be restaurant," she claimed. If you asked me, she loved this nasty, wanna be restaurant because she is slamming on them waffles and hash browns.

After ten minutes, I went back to the table to see if she was ready for the bill, but she already had the money on the table. Tell me why this bitch gon leave me a $2 tip? These customers stay having me stressed, but I gotta do what I got to do in order to succeed in life.

I sighed and put my last tip in my pocket. I was done working for today, thank god.

As I stepped out of the door, I began to shiver because the cold air wasn't no joke. But hey, at least my birthday is coming up June the fifth. I'm going to turn up on all these thotties out here. The thing is, I only got until tomorrow to plan what I'm doing for it.

I got inside of my car and sped down the street. It took me only ten minutes to get to my house. I still live with my momma and sisters so it was pretty hectic every single day. Got to love them though, my family gives me life and I know that they will always stay by my side no matter what.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I stepped inside.

I went and sat down on the couch, taking off my jacket. Soon I heard someone coming down the stairs. I figured it was my younger sister because she always came down when I got home from work.

"Sis, I got some stuff to tell you," my sister Ivy squealed.

When she got this exciting it was always about her boyfriend or some drama at her school.

"Talk to me," I sighed.

I was getting tired of her same dramatic ass stories. Ivy never learned from her mistakes and she was naive.

"So why the hell did I have to fight this bitch named Bree cause she was kissin' Will today. I fucked her ass up! Then I asked Will why he ain't push the bitch off and he said cause she was squeezin' on his dick and he was under a lot of pressure."

I started to laugh so hard, I thought I was going to pee on myself.

"Wow, so did you beat his ass or break up with him?" I asked. I know she ain't believe that shit she just told me.

"Oh no, no, no. I couldn't do that. That's my baby, but I told him if I caught him doing anything like that again it was over," she said cheesing, as if she taught somebody a lesson.

Dumb ass, I screamed inside my head.

"Ivy, you said that the last time and look, he doin' it again. God forbid, but next time you might catch him in bed wit' somebody else."

Ivy knows I'm right cause the look on her face said it all.

"Okay Kay, I promise next time.. I'm through" she claimed.

I rolled my eyes knowing she was just saying that now. Whatever, it's her life. Ivy will learn the easy way or the hard way.

"Promise yourself boo 'cause you only hurtin' yourself at the end of the day. Anyways, I'm finna head upstairs," I informed her before standing up from the couch, "Goodnight love!"

Malik

"Ah! Man fuck you, bruh!" this snake ass nigga Tony shouted.

"Shut the fuck up mothafucka!" my brother Keith spat.

It was me and my two brothers that ran our family empire after our pops. Oldest is Keith, he loves to talk shit and fight. Just yo' average wild ass nigga. His street name is Joker. Then there's King, my nigga was the calm one and the peacemaker. I think it's only because he's the middle child. King's street name is Royal. Last is me, the youngest one. I'm the hype and goofy one out of all of us. I'm twenty years old and living life to the fullest.

We was all having a good day until our secret weapon Jojo caught Tony tryna steal out the safe.

Now, Jojo is a nerd, but she could find any info on anybody. All your darkest secrets and more, she was on some spy type shit.

"Tony listen here man, we gon' ask you
this shit one last time before we blow yo' fuckin' brains out," King paused calmly, "Why the fuck was you stealin' money nigga? If anything we give yo' ass enough already."

"Cause I was tryna help my nigga out, you'll see him soon," he laughs evilly.

"Oh yeah," I walked in front of him with my gun pointed at his head. "Fake mothafucka." I snarled, shaking my head. I pulled the trigger, making his brains ooz out of his head.

"Clean this shit up, Royal and Quick we need to talk about this shit up in the office."

I nodded my head in agreement before we all headed upstairs, out the basement and into our office.

"Man, we need to figure out who the hell tryna start up some shit with us," King stressed.

"We gon' holla at Jojo tomorrow and have ah meeting to see if we got any other snakes on our team," I said.

"Yeah. Just watch y'alls backs out there and see y'all niggas later aight?" Keith told us while walking out.

"I'm gone too, ah nigga is tired and shit. Imma have to call up CeCe to put me to sleep," I smirked. I got in my car ready to get home just thinking about it.

My dirty thoughts were interrupted when I heard King yell, "You ah nasty ass nigga, hope yo ass don't catch nothing!"

It's all good cause I always strap my mans up. No questions asked.

I drove out the driveway when my phone started to ring. I picked it up and answered it, "Waddup, waddup."

"Baby, I missed you all day. What are you doing?" I heard CeCe whine over the phone.

"Nothing much, just got home. How 'bout you come over and help daddy go to sleep?" I knew the answer before it even came out.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," she said before she hung up.

Thirsty for the D. I don't know why cause she ain't gon' be doing shit, but tasting the D.

In the picture above shows : King on the left side, Keith in the middle, and Malik on the right side...