Chapter 17 - Making Up

*Sexual Content*

Kamiya

When I got home I went straight to my bathroom and got in the shower. I don't know why I felt like tonight was the night, but I was ready. Ready to finally take that next step in life and this relationship with Malik.

I wanted to lose my virginity tonight. Think whatever you want to think, but I've been a virgin long enough, plus Malik is a very special person to me.

When I washed myself up and rinsed off, I hopped out. I grabbed a towel from the rail and dried my body off.

I walked into my closet before grabbing a lingerie set. I looked over it and knew that it was just perfect for tonight. It was an all black one piece. It had a deep cut, so my boobs would be poking out and it was a thong allowing my ass cheeks to be free.

I put it on and I got to admit it was kind of uncomfortable, but not too much. After putting on deodorant and brushing my teeth, I slipped on my red silky robe.

I'm so nervous and scared, my hands were getting sweaty. Is he going to think I'm being thirsty? How much is this going to hurt? Am I moving too fast?

I came back to reality when I heard him knocking on the door. I got up and went to go open it.

I opened the door forgetting that I even had a robe on. "Come in." I said, stepping aside.

He walked in and sat on the couch, but his eyes stayed on me. Eyeing me and lusting for me to reveal more of my body. I smirked, walking over to him.

"Upstairs." I smiled, shyly. I grabbed his hand, leading the way up to my room. I felt him staring at my ass making me laugh inside my head.

I let go of his hand when we entered my room. "Imma use the bathroom real quick." Malik uttered before quickly leaving. Those were the only words he spoke since he got here.

I took my robe off, laying down in the bed. I was facing the door way with my left leg bent.

I heard the sink running for a little bit before it turned back off. When he got to the door way I wanted to laugh so bad because his face was priceless. But I kept looking at him, intensely.

"Good god," he mumbled, licking his plump lips. His eyes roamed my body slowly before they met my gaze. He looked at me so intense and lustful, it made me even wetter than what I already was. Just being in his presence made me wet. Very.

"Why you teasin' ah nigga, Kamiya? I already had to take two cold showers before I came over here." He groaned.

"Who says I'm teasin'?"

"Hell nah, Kamiya you ah whole virgin. You need your first time to be special." He said shaking his head.

I stood up from the bed, revealing the my lingerie even more. I made my way to him and stopped once I was in front of him.

Putting my hands on my hips, I looked up at him. "I'm ready, Malik and this is special enough for me."

He shook his head again. "Nope it's just temptation Kay, so go get some clothes on."

I grabbed his chin, making him look directly into my eyes. I needed him to know that I was serious. "I'm goin' to say this one more time nigga. I am ready, okay? And this is special to me because I'm goin' to lose my virginity to someone I love and trust. You're my best friend and my lover and that's all I need at this moment."

He searched my eyes, looking to see if I was telling him the truth. He steps back, looking over my body again before meeting my gaze once more. His eyes were filled with lust and passion.