Chapter 11 - Taken

Kamiya

It's been two weeks since me and Malik agreed to being friends with benefits. I have to admit I loved it so far. He's been staying the night at my house, sometimes I stay at his. Malik helped me get some furniture too. We even kiss each other on a daily basis.

You can say we're already in a relationship, but then we're not. Like let's say last time, some guy came up to me and started flirting, Malik just walked away. He said he had to leave before he smashed the nigga's head into the wall. He looked so cute when he was jealous.

I'm so happy. I ended up getting the job at the new store in the mall. I found out the name and it's called Diamonds.

Right now, I was in between Malik's legs on my new queen sized bed, watching Baby Boy. We were at the part where Yvette and Jody were having make up sex.

"You know that's how our make up sex gon' be baby," Malik whispered in my ear before kissing it gently.

I shivered. "That's what you think, huh?" I teased.

"Hell yeah, if anything it'll be better 'cause it's gon' be way longer than this shit and I'm ah very active nigga during sex, so I hope you flexible Kay. Cause if you not, not only is yo' vajayjay gon' be sore, but yo' whole body is. Yo arms, legs, thighs, butt, boobs, everything." Malik seriously informed me.

"Lord," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yeah, you need to be callin' on him 'cause you not gon' be ready ma," I started laughing while shaking my head. "You think I'm bullshitin', I'm so dead ass. Just wait on it."

"Whatever you say, Malik." I said sarcastically.

"You talking shit, but I bet if I lick that spot then you won't act like that."

My jaw fell open. To be honest, that shit is true cause Malik gives the best head in life. I just know his stroke game is better, but I'm a virgin and I wanna give my virginity to a man that I trust and love.

I trust Malik and I got love for him, but I'm not in love with him. Shit we just met a month ago.

"Fuck you!"

"Name the time and place ma and I'll be there," he winked.

"Ughh. You are so damn childish! Act yo' age." I complained. Trying to get up in the process, but of course he pulled me back into him.

"The movie ain't done girl," he laughed.

"I know, but I have to pee." I whined. He released me and I ran to the bathroom. As I was peeing I heard Malik laughing loudly.

When I got done, I washed my hands and headed out the bathroom.

This nigga was still laughing. I mean that shit wasn't even all that funny.

I mugged his ass "Why your ass still laughing?" I asked.

"Yo' ass looked funny as hell runnin'. The crazy thing is yo' ass wasn't even goin' anywhere. You run slow as hell," he was weak at this point.

I sucked my teeth and walked out my room. I was going to act like I was mad since his ass wanna be funny.

"Kay! I was just fuckin' witchu' ma," he yelled from my room. I jogged down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

I was starving and I wanted something sweet. I opened my cabinet that was filled with debbie cakes and began to choose between the donut sticks and honey buns.

I felt Malik's arms wrap around my waist. "Why yo' ass tryna ignore me?" He whispered.

I unwrapped his arms around me before grabbing some donut sticks and walking out of the kitchen. Malik swung my body around, so I could face him again. He had this goofy ass grin on his face.

"I know yo' ass is not finna just ignore ah nigga,m over what I said upstairs in the the room," he said.

I gave him a nonchalant look. He sighed heavily. "Imma just have to eat yo! ass for you to forgive me," he shrugged. "C'mon Kay, bend over."

"Ewww. Hell no, nasty ass" I said in between laughs. He soon joined in with me.

"Shit I had to say something to get you happy again," he said.

"I was just playin', I wasn't really mad" I told him.

"Oh. I thought yo' ass was really mad too. But let's go finish my movie. I had to put that shit on pause, so we ain't miss nothing." He said running up the stairs.

He's big ass three year old.

I walked up the stairs and into the room. I pressed play on the DVD player and climbed onto the bed.

"I gotta go to work in like ah hour, so I'm not gon' be able to finish the movie." I informed him.

Malik smacked his lips. "Turn this shit off then, there's no point in watchin' it if you basically gotta start gettin' ready now." He sounded annoyed.

"The fuck? You can get the fuck out with that attitude," I spat.

"I ain't got time for yo' petty ass, I'm leaving." He mumbled.

"Bye mothafucka," I said sarcastically.

He gave me a dirty look and stormed out the room. Soon followed the sound of the door being slammed shut.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and hopped in. I heard the front door shut, so I hurried up turned the shower off and wrapped my body up with a towel.

I looked out the window and noticed that Malik's car wasn't out front. I hurried and got under the bed when I heard someone coming up the stairs.

I watched the person's feet step in to the bathroom. Right then and there, I knew I was trapped because he noticed that the shower was just on.

Whoever it was entered the bedroom slowly and stopped at the foot of the bed. I was just hoping and praying that my backbiter didn't find me and the person would just go.

It was silent for a little bit and the person finally decided to leave. I waited until like thirty seconds to crawl from under the bed.

I lifted myself up and put on my bra and panties quickly. I heard a small noise behind me. I quickly turned around, but landed on the ground once a solid fist came in contact with my face.

"Shit," I yelled out in pain.

It was obvious the person is a man. He has on all black tims, black sweats, a black hoodie, and a black ski mask that covered his face. His eyes looked some familiar though.

He came towards me, I got up and ran for the exit. I felt a painful pull on my hair.

"Mothafucka', get yo' ass off me!" I screamed.

The man slammed me onto the ground and squeezed my neck, tightly. After about ten seconds, I started gasping for air and tried to pry his hands off my neck.

He drew his hand back and back handed me with much force. The man lifted me off the ground and threw me over his shoulder.

I screamed and kicked. I was still in my bra and panties and I was so uncomfortable. When we got outside there was an all black van that was out front with the door wide open.

Just by seeing that van, being kidnapped is just now settling on my stomach. In that very moment, I used everything I had in me to attract attention.

I was kicking his stomach, punching his back, and screaming to the top of my lungs. He threw me into the van, slamming the slid door shut.

I broke down in tears because I didn't know how I was going to get in contact with someone or escape. I curled up into a fetus position and cried myself to sleep.

Lord please let me get through this...