Epilogue

A Week Later.

Kamiya

I woke up in my hospital bed feeling the urge to pee. I slowly got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. When I stepped inside of the bathroom, I lifted the lid of the toilet and sat down. As I was peeing, I kept peeking down. I sighed in relief, my pee was good and yellow. No signs of blood or darkness.

I wiped myself clean before flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and got back into the bed.

I've been in this hospital for a week. I called my momma right after seeing all of that blood in the toilet. She rushed me to Cartel Red Hospital along with everybody else. As we were driving here I passed out, scaring the hell out of everybody. I woke back up the next day hooked up to IV cords.

My doctor told me that I was stressing way too much. All of my stress caused me to have extremely high blood pressure, which almost caused me to have a miscarriage but I got here just in time. I thanked God for that, numerous times.

Now here I am, on bed rest. It's been a week so far, but I wouldn't give ah damn if I had to be on bed rest until my due date. I can say that I've made some improvements. My blood pressure is going down a little and I'm not peeing out blood anymore.

I sighed before grabbing the tv remote. As I was flipping through channels, the door opened. King and Keith walked in with two big ass teddy bears.

"Really?" I laughed.

"You know we love you, sis. Plus Keith thought this would be a good way to start his apology" King snickered. Keith glared at him before setting the bears down by the bed.

"Get the fuck out, so you won't ruin shit!" Keith snapped.

"Chill out, nigga." King laughed. Once he was out Keith sighed.

"Wassup sis. How you been?" He asked, sitting down on a chair by the bed.

I looked at him and shrugged, "Better."

"How is the baby?"

"The baby is good. Just gotta stop stressin' myself out."

"I feel like it's my fault." He mumbled.

I shook my head, "This isn't your fault or anybody else's fault. I've been stressin' myself out ever since I found out that I was pregnant."

He nodded his head, "I see what you sayin'. I did want to apologize on how my dumb ass acted when we all found out."

"It's okay." I smiled brightly before holding my arms out.

"You and Jojo always makin' me soft," he smacked his lips and gave me a hug. "You better stop stressin' ya self out, so I can meet my niece or nephew."

"Okay." I laughed. "When you leave can you see if King is out there. If he is tell him I needa talk to him." Keith nodded his head while leaving the room. Soon the door opened again and King strolled inside.

"Wassup?"

"Have you heard from Malik, yet?" I questioned.

"Nah, but he's gonna be able to make phone calls again today." He informed me.

"Oh okay. I've been thinkin' about something and I really need some advice."

King walked over to the bed and took a seat on the edge of it. "I'm listenin'."

"Okay so... I really been stressin' myself out about tellin' Malik about my pregnancy and how he's gonna react. Trust me, I'm gonna tell him for sure," I paused. He nodded his head telling me to continue. "But I've also been stressin' about Malik being in jail and I was thinkin' next time he calls me, will be my last time talkin' to him."