15| f o u r t h

C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
=> f o u r t h
|reg|

It was a beautiful night. Stunning.

Not as stunning as she looked.

Ever since Regulus admitted to himself that he wanted her, very much so, he couldn't stop picturing her in a different light. Would she feel the same? If he kissed her, would she kiss him back?

It was a strong emotion.

Every time, every fucking time, he saw Lily all he wanted to do was pull her into his arms and kiss all their problems away, to make them both forget reality. It was getting harder and harder to control himself.

He just wanted to be hers. He wanted to mean something to someone, he wanted to be the reason someone smiles. The reason why someone laughs, blushes, why someone lives.

She was his reason. She was the reason he laughed and smiled and let down his guards. She was infused into him, into his veins, into his very being and they hadn't even done anything other than an innocent hug.

He saw the way the Potter boy looked at Lily. Obsessed, that brat was. But wasn't Regulus the same?

No. Regulus wasn't obsessed.

He was just infatuated. He was Lily's and hers only. She can and could do anything to him and he'd welcome it with open arms.

He was already hers.

***********************************