26| forget

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y -
S I X
=> f o r g e t
|lily|

Lily tentatively waved at the Potter boy. He smiled widely, waved back enthusiastically then ran off to god knows where.

Lily rolled her eyes and clutched her books to her chest, speeding past people so she could be alone.

She wouldn't let go of what happened with Reg. He became a huge part of her life without even trying and she wasn't sure if she hated him for it. He could have just stayed away and everything would've been fine!

But he did stay away. It was her. It was all her.

Lily sighed a plopped down onto the grass. She didn't want to think about it—about him, because if she does, she won't stop.

She wondered what he was doing now. Was he torturing someone? Watching someone be tortured? Hunting? M-murdering? Did he become a killer?

Lily scoffed, he's a death eater. Of course he became a killer.

It just didn't seem right though! Regulus—her regulus—would never kill. Sure, he might seriously injure someone but never kill. It wasn't who he is.

But she also thought he would never become one of them.

***********************************

time is nearly over!! :((( just two more chapters, I think. I'll try to post them sometime during this week or next!

~imagine.