7th Grade

Well I ended up having classes with Jennifer, which was cool. And Jillian wasn't there either so the "something something," which was even cooler. I don't remember most of the first day, except for 2nd period. Why did I remember that certain period? Because the teacher put us in assigned seats on the very first day and me and Jennifer were split up, on completely different sides of the room, because the teacher put us in alphabetical order but in a really strange way. I ended up sitting next to some random dude (I'm actually sitting next to him right now, as I'm writing about him) who I didn't know. My first thought about him was that he was an emo gothic dude. It sounds really weird and rude, but if you saw him that day, you'd think the same exact thing! Anyways, he literally just read that and he said, "I still can't get over that. That was so jacked up." Then I apologized and all because it was pretty messed up of me. Back to 7th grade though... So I sat next to him and across from two other people, also strangers. We were like the quietest table in the class and after a couple of days I decided to break the silence. I was like, "so...I'm obsessed with Robin. What are you guys obsessed with?" Then they told me and we all started talking and laughing. By the way, the guy's name (the one I thought was an emo gothic) is Arturo. Anyways, me and Arturo were always arguing about Batman and Robin and we became good friends (even though now that jerk says that we're just acquaintances *cries*) and I started to like him. The whole class thought that we should be together, but I wasn't sure if he liked me or not, and I wasn't gonna confess to him so...yeah. One day in P.E. though (we had P.E. together also) my friend was all, "he likes you," so I decided to test that statement by asking him. He was across the gym and I yelled, "Arturo, do you like me?" Then he sighed and said, "yeah." I was so shocked and surprised, but at the same time I was REALLY EXTREMELY VERY happy. So yeah, that happened on January 27th, and the next day EVERYONE was talking about him asking me out. I didn't know if he was actually gonna do it, but I hoped he did. Then, the bell rang to go to last period and he said, "Melissa, could you wait for me? I need to ask you something." My friend, Brionne, true do drag me away from the classroom, but I refused. He was gonna ask me out, but every time he tried, he'd get nervous and eventually Jacob, our friend, had to do it for him by saying, "so...would you like to be his...special person?" I said yeah and we walked to class (we had different classes though) very slowly. We were like 7 minutes late and we had to apologize to the teacher sincerely, but she was chill so it didn't matter. Then, to sum it up, he dumped me on our one month anniversary and I wanted to cry (but I didn't until I got home and was by myself. I don't cry in front of people, no way). Then, on May 2, we got back together and I ended up dumping him on the 22nd, that same month. I still liked him though, you'd think I'd learn by then. So yeah, that was my 7th grade.