June 9

Alright, so lemme just give you a brief update (probably gonna end up not being brief) on what's been happening.

June 4 - there was a quince that me and my friends went to. It was Victoria's quince and me, Jennifer, and Dahleigh don't like her, but Brionne and Michael were in the court so everyone just planned on going.

So we had fun and all but some things happened.

Jose and Dahleigh were dancing together (this may sound like nothing but trust me, Jose had JUST hurt Dahleigh in the past but she was still caught up on him so this was just like ?! Girl stop!)

Vincent and Brionne were kissing (this is just not good because
1. They were doing more than kissing (some sexual contact)
2. Vincent is a player (he even was hitting on me and Jennifer in the past)
3. Brionne wouldn't listen to us when we said he was a player
4. They had barely started really talking that day (only a couple hours) and they were already all up on each other.
5. It was all just some mess

Okay, um, that's all I can really remember from that day so moving on. . .

June 5 - I don't even remember, I just know I wrote an update for that day but I can't even remember what I said.

June 6 - also don't really remember... (I have such a bad memory)

June 7 - there was an argument and I got scolded and Jennifer was crying and yeah, it was all just terrible but we made up.

Wait, hold up. The argument was the night before (it was about Vincent) but Brionne was hurt and she didn't talk to me on the 7th, so then that's when I got scolded (after I had an argument with Jennifer that morning and she left crying) and yeah, that day was just some mess.

Also on that day I had a breakdown. Why? Let me explain.

JENNIFER IS MOVING ON THE 16th!!!!!! LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER, IMMA DIE!

And my parents (who are really strict) were actually fine with adopting Jennifer and letting her live with us but her parents said no and kept trying to start fights with her. Her parents were just some mess this entire time, don't even get me started.

So I broke down and cried for like eternity and then I typed her a long paragraph about how sorry I was for everything and about how I love her.

Man, imma miss her so much.

June 8 - went to my mom's school with Michael to help clean up the classroom ('cause my mom is a teacher and she had to work the day after school ended [June 7], so we went to help clean her room and stuff). That was really fun.

June 9 (today) - I went to the park to go hang out with Jennifer, Brionne, Dahleigh, Jose, Jillian, Helana, and Kya before Jennifer left, but for a lot of it, only me, Jennifer, Dahleigh, Brionne, and Jose were there. And then Kya couldn't come because her dad said it "was a waste of gas." And then Jillian came later and we ended up going to Jennifer's house.

We helped her pack, it was the saddest thing of my life, I want her to stay with us.

But I gave her some of the most important things I own so she'd have them. I gave her my Robin necklace which I wear all the time (idk what imma wear as a necklace now...) and 4 bracelets that I wore all throughout middle school (3 were Robin ones and one was Robin themed 'cause they were Robin colors). Those things meant the most to me and I wanted Jennifer to have them since I love her so much.

She gave me a stuffed animal that she's had since she was a kid, a cow stuffed animal, and a dog stuffed animal. They're so meaningful, imma keep and cherish them forever.

And now I'm home, and ahhhhhhh imma miss her so much!!!!!!!! I don't know what I'm gonna do without her!!!!!!!!