July 16, 2017

I highkey wanna chill with my best friend Tori again. We hung out the other day and it was awesome. We drank a lot, I fucking knocked out in her bathroom (although I don't remember that happening), we sang a bunch of lit songs, and we talked shit about all the little bitches in our lives. Sadly she went outta town yesterday and she won't be back for a whole week so I probably won't see her anytime soon.

Damn she really is awesome tho. It's funny cuz I used to hate her. She's Michael's ex and I despised her with a passion. But Michael fucked up one time and I ended up talking to her and now we're best friends. It's pretty awesome cuz we relate to each other on so much shit. When we were in relationships, we would always tell each other all this lovey dovey shit that happened and we'd bond over relationship shit. Then me and Michael took the break and her and her boyfriend broke up a few days later, so we bonded over depression and shit. Now we just relate so much about everything and it's fucking awesome. It's nice that there's someone who I don't need to explain myself to because she gets me already.

I think my life has gotten too boring honestly. You know what that means? More alcohol 👌 alcohol always makes things better and more fun ya know ✌️

I might lose an old friend of mine though cuz of drinking. He got really mad at me and Brionne yesterday because we aren't "innocent" anymore and we shouldn't be drinking. I don't wanna lose him as a friend cuz I've known him since middle school but I mean, this is me now and if he can't deal with it, then oh well. It's sad, but eh.

And I feel bad cuz I promised Luis, this dude from my BIM squad, that I wouldn't drink during the school year and I haven't even told him that I broke it. I honestly hate breaking promises, so I feel bad, but ehhhhhh. What's the worst he can do? Kill me. Haha.

I'm sober right now and I'm not depressed for once, it's nice. I know imma see some shit tho that makes me think of Michael and then imma be all ughhh. Oh well tho man, I needa move on eventually. Maybe not soon, but ig I will someday.

So yeah, life