November 30 (Again)

I did NOT like today at all...it was just awful. Okay, I'm kinda over exaggerating a bit, but still. So let me tell you all the events that happened today that made this day terrible.

1. I'm walking to tennis class and my crush, Snapback (that's his code name) said hi to me. Awesome right? It would've been if I had actually heard him. So yeah, I didn't hear him and my friend had to tell me that he said hi so I turned around frantically and was all, "oh hey." But yeah, I'm not even sure if he heard me and now I feel bad for accidentally ignoring him.

2. It was after school and I was gonna ask my crush for his number. I see him...with some girl. So I was like, "nope! Not going over there!" But then she left so I was like, "this is my opportunity!" So I talk to him, but I don't wanna be blunt and stuff so I bring up a bit of a conversation first. But then, just as I was about to ask got it, that chick comes back. So he walks away to go meet her and they're walking off together when my friend calls his name (so he would come back and I could get his number). But I was like, "no! He's with a girl!" So we were like, "no! Never mind!" when he turned around. But that girl he was with have us a stank look! Like what the heck?! So yeah, that made me mad but whatever. I'll get his number tomorrow in theater.

3. These chicks were being stank to my friends in tennis. I don't wanna go into detail, but let's just say that they needed to stop.