August 12, 2017

Ayyy so guess who's dating again? Haha, not me. Michael. Let me explain what happened today.

So I go to some stores with my mom and in the car I literally was thinking "wow, the single life is so chill. I have a lot less problems now." I swear I think that and then so much shit happens, idk why.

So I check my Snapchat and Jennifer's friend Abi posted shit so I go to look (I looked at everyone's sc not just hers cuz she ain't special). Apparently it's her birthday (why it gotta be the number 12, I like the number 12 and why she gotta be a Leo, she ruined the sign forever) and she posted some shit about Michael about how she loves him so much and he's too good for this world and there were hearts and I got pissed. Idk why, it was literally not a big deal, but I did so I posted on my sc that I wanted to stab a bitch that I didn't even know. So yeah, I started shit. I realize that now. But had I not, I wouldn't have uncovered the truth.

So anyway, this bitch decides to be petty and posts a picture of her on her sc saying something like "not my fault he doesn't want you bbg" and I knew it was directed at me so I fucking lost it. Dudes, I went crazy psycho and petty and oml I was so extra. So I posted alotta shit on my story about Abi and I was kinda being a douche, not gonna lie, but then I thought about it like WHAT THE FUCK ARE ABI AND MICHAEL?! And I decided that I should text him to see if they're together because it seemed like they were and oh my fucking god they're dating.

So I went from angry to crying on my bathroom floor real quick. I was like fucking breaking down and shit and it was terrible. I was even telling Tori off, like saying whatever and shit and not replying, and then I was just like breaking down with Liz and then I was  just a mess. So me, realizing I was in the wrong, posted on my sc saying that I was outta place and I was sorry and I didn't know they were dating and I even blocked Michael and shit and all these bitches decided to be rude so I got mad again.

So 1. Jennifer posted on her sc a picture of Lorna talking shit about me so I told her to shut the fuck up. Jennifer basically lectured me about how I'm a terrible person and I was just like okay bitch bye. 2. Abi was all putting shit on me and I was like yo I've already taken the blame for everything so uh not much you can say. And I tried being civilized and nice, I swear I did, but she was just being a petty bitch so I was like okay fucker you wanna act like this, so can I. So overall nothing got solved w then cuz they were being bitches and I was just there like okay everyone haha fuck off.

So I was in a super angry mood and I was actually plotting exactly how I was going to be a petty bitch. Like I was thinking out a bunch of scenarios to be a bitch to these people cuz they pissed me off.

But then this random dude who I've never met in person but who likes comics and is Samantha's friend messaged me and I ended up venting to him. I didn't want to but he kept telling me to and I was like fine. So I ask him like so do you know Michael and he said that he's just heard of him and I'm like how and he said that people didn't like him and I was kinda laughing because I thought everyone liked him and this dude who doesn't even know him just knows that people dislike him. So anyway, I tell him the story of me and Michael, like when we met, how we dated, the break, the breakup, everything, and this guy was just super chill about it. He gave me some good advice and venting about it really helped so I calmed down and yeah, now we're just talking about how he doesn't catch my hints lol.

So yeah now I'm super chill about it and me and my friends were just talking shit and I love them so much omg. Even the dude I don't know started talking shit with me and I was like ayyyy that's wassup.

But this is actually a good thing. Like I would feel bad if I even talked to another guy because I was like "no I hurt Michael so bad, I can't do this, no dating" and now I'm just like ayyy he's moved on so now I can too. So yeah I think imma start actually talking to guys again instead of just pushing them away like I have been and I think things can go somewhere for me.

Tbh I'm happy for Michael. Idk why he chose the little bitch Abi cuz I'm not a fan of her rn, but if he loves her then yolo that's his decision and I hope they're happy together.

Love Robin forever and always~