January 25

I just woke up and I had the strangest dream. I've been having a lot of strange dreams now that I think about it. Anyways, the dream was where I got kidnapped by this gothic, super hot dude (like he was lookin' so fine) and he took me to this place or whatever and it's a place where he usually kills people. But he was going to kill me sometime later for some reason so I ended up talking to him and we got to know each other and we fell in love with each other and it was weird. Then, it was time for him to kill me, but before he did, he let me see my family. So we went to this fast food place and then we had to leave, but there were problems with the car so we had to do some weird mess and apparently when we did that, the hot dude (the kidnapper) thought we were trying to run away so I wouldn't die or whatever. So then he was heartbroken and I was like "no! That's not what happened!" But he sent a little book thingy that a mailman dropped off at the fast food place saying something along the lines of, "you ran away so now my men will come and kill you and all of your family. It's a shame since I actually liked you." So I was crying 'cause I loved this dude and his men were coming to kill me and my family and whatever and then my mom came and woke me up so I don't know what happened after that. Did I live? Did I die? I guess I'll never know.