Larry ( dirty)

WARNING: This is a little bit dirty. Hehehe. If you want more dirty one shots than just comment:) ;)

"Harry's POV"

"Harold!!!" Louis screamed in my ear.

" Louis you right next to me! No need for yelling." I said to him with a smile playing on my lips.

"I'm bored let's watch a movie" Louis asked. All the boys are out so it's only me and Louis.

" sure go pick out whatever you want" I answer. He stood up and walked over to the TV. I try not to stare at his bum but how can you not? Ok it's true I have a little crush on Louis. Well I don't know if its just a crush or....... well I don't know....it's like I'm drawn to him and his hot,toned, beatifull body.......his big bum, his blue eyes, his big bum, his hair oh and have I said that I like his big bum? Well I do!!!

" like what you see?" Louis asked me when he noticed that im staring at his bum.

" oh you know I do" I winked at him. That's not the first time Louis noticing me stare at his bum. He just decided not to say anything about it. His bum always turning me on....

Talking about turn on's I just noise how tight my jeans got. Oh crap.

I pull on the blanket over me. Louis come over and sit down next to me.

" there is no interesting CD's so lets just watch TV" he said.

" Yeah sure" I smiled at him and try to stay a little less close to him but he just snuggle closer to me. And what am I supposed to do with this hot man next to me?

Obviously the movie that he picked is scary so he started to snuggle up even closer to me. Not that im complaining but WHY GOD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO SIT TO ME THIS CLOSE WHEN I GOT PROBLEM IN MY PANTS????

With me blushing Louis jumped all the way on my lap when something scary come up on TV. The commercial come on an Louis still didnt made any movement from my lap!

What's that's you hear? Well that's me cursing in my head for wearing such a skinny jeans.!!!!!!

" Louis can you move?" I asked him nicely.

" Why? " he asked

" well..... um ... uh...." but before I could answer he moved his bum around, I bit my lip to stop me from moaning. By now I'm sure Louis can feel my hard on so he looked at me and smirked. He moved agin and this time my lip started to bleed from biting it too hard.

"Louis w..what are you d..doing?" I manage to ask. I'm sure Louis Is straight.... I think...???!!!!!!

" what does this look like I'm doing?" Louis asked me smirking.I blushed when I felt something under my hand..... Of course look where I accidentally left my hand! On Louis' crotch. I tried to move away but that's end up with Louis' bum touching my crotch agin. This time I couldn't keep my moan in so I moaned really loud. Louis chuckled and smirked.

I flip him over and laid on top of him kissing his neck. I don't even know what I'm doing but he is not stopping me and I might as well go on.

I start to leaving kisses down his neck and this time it's his turn to moan. He moaned pretty loud and my pants got even more tight if that's possible.

Now he flipped us over and ripped my shirt off.

" I...... WANT.......YOU......NOW......." hi said leaving kisses down my neck. I could clearly feel his hard on now and I moaned agin.

I started pulling down his jeans. Hehehe I guess I'm that eager so that I'm pulling off his jeans before his shirt. He started to remove my jeans too while I let out another LOUD moan in his ear. Oh thing he does to me.....