Larry ( lube)

Louis POV

Me and the rest of the boys siting talking on the bus....we'll Harry is sleeping. He is....different....yeah. I mean good different.... He is just being a teenager. Getting drunk, staying up late, being wild....

" Lou are you being jeoulus that Harry is the only teenager in the band again? " Liam raised his eyebrow at me

"Wat? Noooo I was jus thinking about the cabbage... Yeah the cabbage" I answered...wait what? O.o ok sometimes I have no idea what comes out of my mouth.

" yeah Harry is rubbing off on you, now you even say random things like he would when he is drunk" Niall added

The thing is Harry would say the weirdest things when he is drunk...and that exactly what was happening yestorday. It was our last night in LA so me and Harry snuck off and got drunk then we came back to the bus.
And now we are going to our next stop on the bus and boys woke me up to ask what me and Harry were doing yesterday and my head is killing me and I want to kill everyone.
" just go question Harold and live me alone" I mumbled and got comfy on the couch. I heard boys shuffling and walk over to Harry's bulk. Oh that's not a completely good idea to wake him up with a hungover, bit oh we'll. let's just say he completely doesn't make sense when he got hungover.
"Hey Harry wake up"

"WAKE UP"

"Wakey wakey" boys shouted at Harry. I sit up cause I GOT to see this

" ok ok I'll help protect the orange" Harry said and sit up NAKED and started putting on his boots

"Ummm" boys looked at each other confused while I smiled to myself

" so here is the plan.....since Steve did it I will get the thighs and Liam you get the chair and Zayn you get the Christmas tree from Halloween and then we walk into the bathroom where Lou and Niall are tweerking-"

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Niall question the boy. But Harry ignored him and walked into the bathroom.
FEW MINS. OF BOYS STARING AT ME LATER

"LOU DID YOU CHANGE MY TOOTHPASTE WITH LUBE AGAIN?' Harry screamed through the door......oh yeah I completely forgot............

So guys I will post part 2 later XD I seriously have on idea where I'm going with this one shot so you all can comment what should I write. ALSO THE FUNNIEST COMMENT WILL GET THE CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM!!! :D