Drunk

drunk

"Louis' POV"

"We need to find him! " Paul said getting angry.

Liam, Zayn, Niall and Paul are all stood in front of thinking of where Harry could go. He been gone the whole day and no one knows wher did he go! Me and boys getting worried.

" maybe he...." I got cut off when I heard front open. We all turn around to see a curly headed boy with green eyes walking in. Well beraly walking due to the fact that he looks drunk.

" Harry where have you been?" I asked. He look at me and start walking to us bit instead walk into the wall.

" oh sorry love" he apologize to the wall and keep walking to us.

" I was playing basketball" he answers.

" but Harry you hate basketball" Liam exclaim.

" But my pet dracon told me that's it's fun" he answered back

Me and boys shared a look trying to not laugh.

"does anybody else bothered by the fact that Santa Claus is in our living room?" Harry asked pointing at Paul.

" Harry I'm not..." Paul start saying but got cut off because Harry jumped on his lap.

"Guys Santa knows my name!" he screamed.

~10 min. Later ~

Me Zayn and Liam finally got Harry to sit down on the couch after he was screaming and running behind Paul making different wishes and wishing every body Marry Christmas. While Niall laughing on the couch

" Now Harry Chistmas is over why don't you go to bed....". I stopped talking when I notice he is looking at me weirdly.

"Louisa?"he asked as not believing something

" don't you mean....."

"Louisa there you are" he pulled me in a hug. Before I have any time to respond he speaks agin.

" guys have you met my wife Louisa?" he asked boys pointing to me.

What the......? The guys started laughing hysterically. He looked at them confused.

"What are you all laughing at......oh look Louisa our daughter Patrisha." Harry said pointing to our drummer Josh who just walk trough the door.

" Hi guys so tomorrow we..." Josh start saying but got cut off with Harry. What's with this boy interrupting everybody today?

" Patrisha my baby girl how did you day at traffic control?" he asked as he pull Josh in a hug. We all just standing not knowing what to do.

"Patrisha! you look so beautiful you have such girly eyes and Louisa your Bum, just perfect" I blushed at this statement and the boys busted out laughing. Niall holding my shoulders for support "HEY! Get your hands off my wife" Harry yelled, grabbing me and touching my bum "YEEP!" I yell making the boys roll on the floor.