Truth or dare (Larry)

Truth or dare

*Harry's POV*

I walk out from the bathroom to see familiar sight in front of me. Niall with his head in the fridge while Liam trying to get him out of there. Then there is Zayn who just staring into a mirror and Louis looking like he bored out of his mind.

"Guys lets play truth or dare," I suggest

"Yay!" Louis agreed with all the boys. We are having five weeks brake and we all bored. Everyone come over and sits down in circle. Louis next to me then Niall, Liam then Zayn.

Louis winked at me and I blushed hiding my face. I love Louis since I met him in a bathroom but I never said that to anyone. It can ruin our frenship and he got a girlfriend.

" Let's make rules! If you not doing dare or don't want to answer the question you are have to... Um...... You have to cut your hair off and in Liam's case shave your eyebrows off," Louis said happily.

"This is going to be dangerous game," I mumbled as we all agreed to the rules,"

"Ok I'm first! Niall truth or dare?" Zayn asked the blond boy who was eating.....something.

"Dare " Niall answered looking kind of scared

" I dare you to go get the vodka out of the fridge and drink as much as you can in one time.

"Easy," Niall mumble running and coming back with a bottle of vodka. He drank little bit and put it down.

"Liam truth or dare?" Niall ask Liam

"Truth" Liam answerd

"Have you ever wanted to kiss one of us?" Niall asked already lightly drunk. Liam blushed deep red

"yes," he looked down.

"who?" Niall ask

" you should asked the first time you can't ask one guostion and the another. Ask them together Anyway moving on.... Louis...truth or dare?" Liam asked as he took a sip from a drink next to him.

"Dare" Louis said loudly.

"I dare you to.....Wait what am I drinking?" Liam asked as he look at the vodka that Niall put between them.

"Damn Niall look where you leaving your drinks." Liam, said as Niall put the bottle on his other side next to Zayn.

"Louis I dare you to put your hand in Harry's boxers till the game is over," Liam said. Me and Louis turned deep red and boys started laughing. Louis moves closer to me.

"Sorry Harry but I like my hair," he said and with us both blushing he slipped his hand inside my boxers. I started to blush even more which caused the rest of boys except Lou laugh.

"ok Zayn truth or dare?" Louis asked with his hand down my boxers.

"Dare" Zayn answered and Louis smirked.

"I dare you to mess up your hair," Louis said as Zayn's smile vanished and he started messing up his hair.

"You going to pay for this. Harry truth or dare?" he asked me while still looking at Louis. Um ok...?

"Dare" I said smiling and Zayn took a sip from the vodka bottle next to him.

"I dare you to go search <Larry dirty one shots> and read it with Louis." Zayn said and smiled like an evil scientist.

"who would write something like that?" I asked laughing as I put up google on my phone.

"I mean seriously how can fans write something like tha.." I stopped talking as I see about a billion of Larry fan fictions come up. What the..... Both my and Louis' mouth dropped open as we see how many stuff they have written about us. Zayn took the phone from my hand and after trying to find something he give it back to me.

"You and Louis have to read it," he smirked

"Um ok? That's like the dimmest dare ever," I said to him. He just laugh like he know something that we don't. Louis and me look down on my screen.

<Larry dirty one shot>. It said and underneath there is text. We both started reading it while boys drink the rest of the vodka.

At first it start out that me and Louis are in love with each other and then it turned into make out session and then......I blushed deep red and look up at Louis he is the same color as me.

"Keep reading," Zayn smirked at us. We both turned back to the text where fans write about me and Louis having sex. I felt little Harry getting little bit existed because they describe the sex part in details. Ok I have to stay calm cause Louis' hand still in my boxers and he brabobly going to notice it.

*Louis POV*

I felt myself getting hard because of how somebody write this but I keep on reading. Suddently I felt something poke my hand and realization hit me! He is getting turn on too. I look at Harry and he look back at me. Then I look back at now drunk boys. They all just talking about something not paying any attention to us. I felt something poking my hand harder this time and I look at Harry only to see him stil reading. I moved my hand around in his boxers and he look up at me not knowing what to do. I made sure boys not looking before switching that fan fiction to notes so that I can write to him and boys wouldn't hear.

I see what he did there ;)~Louis

Ugrrrr what am I supposed to do mow? ~Harry

We c....... Zayn took the phone from my hand

"Moving on! Harry is your turn," Zayn smirked at us most likely knowing about the problem in our pants. We both glare at him. Harry cleared his throat before speaking.

"Niall truth or dare?" he asked

"I like foo.....wait I mean dare"drunk Niall answered as I took from them another bottle of vodka that they bring from kitchen. Harry and me might get drunk too.

"I dare you to kiss Zayn for five min," I said and smirked at Zayn. They both stood up blushing and started kissing. Liam looks kind of pissed off. Um ok?.... I heard Harry giggle and I look at him. He looks kind of drunk. I could still feel his member and I felt myself getting more turn on. Niall and Zayn stopped kissing and got back to their seats.

~few min. later~

We all drunk playing. it was Niall's turn agin. We all was laughing.

"I dare you to sit on the hottest guy lap in here and kiss him," Niall said to Harry. Poor Harry stopped laughing and look at me. Me? He thinks I'm the hottest guy in here? Not that I'm complaining. I like him for a long time now but I never have the guts to say it. He moved on my lap with my hand down his boxers still. Now he was blushing madly.

I smiled at him to show him that I don't mind and he started to lean in. Our lips touched and we started moving the in sync. He liked my bottom lip as asking for an entrance and I let him in right away. He explored my mouth and I accidentally let out a moan. He didn't seems to mind and just keep on kissing. At this point I forgot about everybody around us and only focused at curly boy in front of me. He put his hands around my neck and I pulled with my free hand him closer. His member poked my hand agin and I took him in my hand Harry let out a moan and I felt my self getting a lot harder and by now I'm sure he could feet it. I started tugging on his shit with my free hand.....

"Ahem we are still here," Liam said amused. Harry pulled away but still stayed on my lap. Harry turned to look at me with pleading eyes and then with his eyes he mention upstairs.

"Um yeah guys the game is over now me and Harry going upstairs," I said pulling Harry with me. Liam raised his eyebrow.

"But..."

"There is no but! Now Louis lets go we have to go......water the flowers"Harry said. We run upstairs on the way already undressing while I heard Niall mumbled something about us not owning any flowers. ;)