Um zebras? (Larry)

“Harry’s POV” 

   I see why all the fans like him. I mean look at him he is perfect.

   “Harry?”

His hair is just aahgkuhdashabh…..

     “Harry?!!”

Oh and don’t even get me started on his eyes….

   “HARREHH!!” the angel screamed in my ear.

   “Yeah?” I asked acting innocent. He sighed.

    “I was asking how your girlfriend Taylor is doing” he said. Wait since when I have a girlfriend?

      I realize Louis is still waiting for me to answer. What were we talking about?

      “Um zebras?” I said forgetting about everything in the world and just focusing on the angel in front of me.

    “Oh yeah the zeb…… zebras? Harry what are you talking about?” He asked looking confused at me.

      “There was zebra dancing with a lion in a sparkles field,” I explain to him.

       Louis’ POV

  I take a look at Harry closely and gasp. The look he giving me is fool of…….. Love? OMG? He had been giving me this look all the time. And how funny he starts to speak when I’m around him. I took a seat while he still explaining something about zebras.

     Harry loves me back? I had been waiting for this to happen my whole life. And I had been so busy trying to get him to notice me that I haven’t notice that he fall for me completely over heels. Omg I need to tell him.

   “Harry I love you!” I said loudly and clear.

   “That’s what I said to that zebra purple pancakes are…. Lou you what?” he asked shocked.

       “I love you Harry. Always been and always will,”  

       “I…. um…. Uh… HOLLY ZEBRAS EATING PURPLE PANCAKES LOUIS LOVES ME!” he yelled and jump in my arms (just like in Scooby doo) 

      HI GUYS:) SUMMER IS FINALY HERE!!! WHICH OF COURSE MEANS NO SCHOOL!!! YAY!!! NOT REALLY!! I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND. !!!! I GOT NOTHING TO DO-_- TALK TO ME PEOPLE. COMMENT IF YOU LOVE ZEBRAS :)