In class(Larry dirty)

In class

"Louis' POV"

"Harehhhhh I'm horny" I whisper to Harry who is sitting next to me in our science class.

" Shhhh Louis " Harry whispered back to me.

I look around the class. Teacher is explaining something while I see some couple making out in front us, than there is only Tiffany Niall's girlfriend who actually paying attention while Niall eating next to her. Than there other girl who just listening to music and a guy next to here looking in a mirror and few other students.

While Harry just probably having dirty thoughts about me now since I said that I'm horny.

"c'mon Harry lets have a little fun" I whisper to him.

" no we can't Louis! We are in class" Harry whispered back to me. I put my hand right on his crotch.

" are you sure Hazza? Cause little Harry here telling me something else." I smirked at him.

"Yeah I'm su..... Oh yeah... Fuck Louis" Harry moaned quietly in my ear as I slipped my hand in his boxers and got his member in my hand.

" Styles is there something you want to share with us?" teacher asked not even looking up.

" No sorry . I was just asking Louis if I can borrow a pen" Harry said happily. Hmmmmm why is he so happy? Oh yeah maybe because I'm still holding his member in my hand.

I moved my hand up and down and Harry was about to moan out loud but I put my hand over his mouth.

" now we are not at home so you have to be quiet or we going to get In trouble." I whisper to him and moved his member up and down slowly agin. And what's agin I catch his mouth with my other hand before he moan. Thats one of my favorite thing about him. He moans always really loud which is really sexy but he can't do it right now.

" C'mon Hazza you have to stay quiet" I whisper to him and started move my hand up and down agin this time little bit faster.

" Faster Lou...." Harry whispered/moaned in my ear. I speed up my hand and other hand put over Harry's mouth cause knowing him he probably going to moan any second.

" I love you Hazza" I whisper to him while he kept moaning quietly in my hand.

The bell ring end everyone run out, even the teacher not even paying attention. The lost student close the door behind her and I smirk at Harry letting go of his mouth. He moaned loud right that second.

"c'mon Lou fuck me." Harry said to me. But instead I got down next to Harry's member and took him fully in my mouth.

" oh YEAHHHH" Harry moaned out loud as I moved my head up and down really fast. Harry moaned aging before he cum in my mouth.

I swallowed and got up smirking at him.

" how was that?" I smiled at him

" perfect! But I'm not done with you" Harry said pulling my jeans off.