Larry(sad)

Hi guys! Here is another Larry one shot. It's little bit sad but not THAT sad :) Enjoy

Harry's POV

He is ignoring me. He dosent notice me. He does not care about my feelings.

That's how it is! Thats how it goes!

Louis the one I'm in love with. I want to grow old with him. I want to die lying in his arms, I want to be there for him......

he knows how I feel about him.......but the feelings not returned. He thinks it's nothing but a bromance....I'm nothing but just a best friend to him.

Management told me to stay away from him. Boys think I'm weird for liking my best friend. Only fans support me.

" I'm quitting the band" I said in the microphone on the giant stage. All the fans go silent and the boys just looking at me.

"I can't do this anymore." I said and with tears on my eyes I go outside to already waiting taxi for me. Boys does not stopping me while the fans breaking in to cries yelling for him to come back.

~1 month later~

"Harry Styles quit the band..."

Click

" the fans are going crazy. Harry.."

Click

" Harry Styl..."

Click

All the channels is about the curly boy that been found at home in his bathtub dead.

Louis Tomlinson realized his love for the curly headed boy but it was too late.Nobody truly understood the boy until he died. No one knew how strong his love for his mate was.