4

Louis: James?

Louis: I'm sorry..

James Sweden has logged online.

That didn't take long at all. Louis's tummy does backflips. Maybe he was developing a bit of a crush on this guy.

James: It's okay, love. Are you alright?

Louis: yeah

Louis: Just this...dumb science homework.

James: Do you need help?

Louis: Do you mind?

James: If we can call and talk about it, I'm all in.

Louis: Call...?

James: Yes.

Louis: Like on the phone?

James: Yes baby.

Louis immediately searches his mind for an excuse to not talk on the phone with James. Don't hate him, but he just isn't one for calling. It makes him feel nervous. Almost like he is vulnerable.

He feels like it makes him so nervous because unlike texting, you don't have time to think about what you are going to reply. It's pressure. Lot's of it.

Louis: No, thats okay. My mom is calling me downstairs anyways.

James: Okay(:

Why Harry feels so let down? He has no clue whatsoever.

But really if he thinks about it long enough—he doesnt know what he was thinking. Maybe Louis would've recognized his voice. That would not turn out pretty at all.

"What's bugging you?" Zayns voices, raising his eyebrows as he looks over at Harry in the passenger seat.

Harry debates in his head wether he should tell Zayn, he didn't want the man to go opening his big ass mouth and tell everyone.

He thinks for a moment, then decides that he would tell Zayn, and just blackmail him. if you tell you dont get any of this money or anymore sweets

"Okay so um, you know who Louis Tomlinson is?" He asks and he sees Zayn furrow his eyebrows for a moment before nodding.

"Is he blonde with blue eyes? Irish I think?" He asks and Harry shakes his head almost immediately.

"No, that's Nigel. I'm talking about the boy he hangs out with that has the big ass." He explains bluntly, his lips pursed as he watches Zayn's face crumble in confusion.

"Hm..oh...Oh!" Zayn realizes, "Yeah, I've seen him around. Why?"

"Thats the victim in the scamming game." Harry smirks with a chuckle, "I think I might even get a few nudes out of this."

He really, really hopes so. Louis is gorgeous, he's only wanked to him once..maybe twice? or three times. Come to think about it, Harry had lost count a bit ago.

"Dude—I dare you to take his virginity." Zayn grins, "We are already playing a game, lets level up, shall we?"

"Man, I could easily take it." He chuckles, shaking his head, "But I'm not going to, because thats fucking low." He says. Harry was an asshole, but that is something he would never do.

"Whatever Styles" Zayn laughs, lightin a cig and putting it between his lips.

Harry holds his hand out expectantly, causing Zayn to roll his eyes and give Harry his last cigarette.