22

Harry arrives at Louis's house later that night at 6. Louis hadn't answered his phone when Harry called from the house phone, but Harry decided to head there anyway. Maybe Louis's phone was dead, anything could've happened.

Harry had made sure to delete his facebook messenger app, and was sure to block Louis's number too. He had received several texts from the younger boy, but he quickly told Louis he, well James, had to get his phone fixed so he wouldn't have it for a while, about a month. It's a little far fetched, but Louis bought it, thankfully.

Harry could barely cope with the guilt he had from the entire situation. He's an idiot. His sister was a ghost to him since they last spoke. They never spoke to each other unless it was for something they absolutely had to talk to the other about. Gemma couldn't look him in the eye. Harry can't say that he blames her at all for it.

The terrible thoughts are quickly pushed aside when a young girl opens the door. She's got platinum blonde hair and is obnoxiously chewing minty gum. "Well, hello there." She greets, giving Harry flirty eyes.

"Hello, is Lou-" Harry starts, but he closes his mouth at the sound of Louis's high pitched voice shouting from the other side of the door.

"Lottie! Who is it?!" Instead of waiting for an answer, Louis rounds the corner and his eyes widen at Harry.

Harry takes in his appearance. He still has on the shirt he wore at school, but he's wearing sweats now. His hair is messy and theres a baby in his arms, sucking at a bottle Louis has in his hands.

"Oh, Harry." Louis says, almost a whimper, "I'm so sorry, please come in."

Harry smiles and Lottie steps away with a roll of her eyes and lets Harry in. She shuts the door behind him and struts off to the livingroom.

"Hey, baby." Harry says gently, leaning forward to press a kiss to Louis's hair, "Who's this?" He asks, bringing his hand up to ruffle the baby's clothes, a smile on his face.

"This is Doris." Louis says, "She's surprisingly calm today." He coos at the tired baby and then looks back up at Harry, "My Mum got called into work, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to tell you." He frowns, about to continue before Daisy makes an appearance.

"Boo! Can we watch Frozen now?" She pouts, "Boo, please?" She tugs on Louis's sweats, "I wanna sing Let it Go."

Louis sighs, "Okay, Daisy-"

"I like your hair." Phoebe is standing next to Harry now, staring up at him with wonder in her eyes, "Curly, Can I touch it?"

"No, no." Louis begins, but Harry is already bending down to one knee and leaning his head towards the little girl.

"Have at it.!" He grins as she laces her hand in his hair and giggles.

"You're like a prince!" She exclaims as Harry pulls his head up, "Whats your name?"

"Harry, what about you? And you?" He looks at Daisy. He had heard Louis say her name earlier, but this way he can properly introduce himself.

"Phoebe." She answers, at the same time as her sister says "Daisy."

"It's nice to meet you both." He beams, standing back up.

"Can you pick me up?" Phoebe asks, she's a-lot more forward than Daisy is. Harry finds it adoring though.

"Phoebe, No-"

"It's fine, Lou." Harry smiles, bending down and picking the little girl up, resting her on his hip, "So I hear you want to watch Frozen?"

"Yes!" Daisy speaks up, "Please, Lou-Lou?" She asks, pouting up at her brother.

"Okay, sweets, Let me talk to Harry for a minute, okay? Lottie! Can you put the movie in please?" He directs his attention to his sister lounging on the couch.