10

"Time to get up." Harry shouts, knocking at Gemma's door. It's around 5:30 and he wants to get a move on so that he can take the two freshmen out for breakfast, "Now!"

"Okay!" Gemma shouts, annoyance laced in her tired voice. Harry only rolls his eyes and walks away, making his way towards the bathroom and opening the door.

Harry's eyes widen when he sees Louis tugging some boy shorts on, his ass still visible and bare for Harry to gawk at, "Fuck-"

"Get out!" Louis squeals, tugging the underwear all the way up and rushing towards the door to push it closed, tears forming in his eyes.

Harry blinks at the closed door and lets out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in. Louis's ass is even better looking than he had imagined. Harry presses his hand against his crotch, relieving it slightly. Harry knows he'll have to think about some really awful things to get himself to go down.

"Hey Harry, You think Zayn can stop by afterschool? I need to talk to him." That's enough for Harry to go soft, because he knows his Mum tries to get things from Zayn when her plug isn't able to come through. Harry has begged Zayn not to give her any, and he supposedly complied.

Harry feels as though Anne offers Zayn double to go behind his back, because for some reason she keeps going back to him for more and Harry knows there is no way he's denied her if she keeps wanting to come back.

"Uh, no." Harry says, taking a few steps up to her and crossing his arms over his chest, "I though you said you had stopped."

"I just need him to change the fucking oil in the car Harry, Jesus." Anne lies, shaking her head, "Why is it that you can't trust me? Am I not good enough for you?"

Harry closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, "I hate when you fucking pull that card,"

"You hate everything I do."

"No, just when you sit on your ass and take a million different types of drugs- Oh wait, yeah I do hate everything you do, because thats all you fucking do."

"Take them to school." Anne says, dismissing the conversation as she stands up and walks towards her room, "Nice meeting you, Louis."

Harry turns around at the sound of Louis's name being said, seeing the boy sitting in a chair in their livingroom. He supposes that the boy heard every word due to the fact that the kitchen was located right beside the livingroom.

"Keep what you heard to yourself, yeah babe?" Harry asks, trying to be genuine so that he doesn't piss Louis off and cause him to mouth off to one of his friends.

Louis nods, "Yeah, I wouldn't tell, I promise."

Harry smiles appreciatively, "I'm sorry for walking in on you earlier, I thought maybe one of you left the light on, I didn't even think about someone being in there,"

"It's okay, I'm sorry too, I probably ruined your eyes for a long time." Louis laughs half- heartedly.

"Why do you put yourself down so much?" Harry asks, frowning, "Your ass is nicer than I thought it was gonna be, so don't fret, love."

Louis smiles shyly, nodding instead of answering Harry's question.

"You wanna get in the car? I'm sure Gemma will be out soon enough." Harry says, grabbing his jacket and putting it on, then taking the blue jean jacket and tossing it on the couch next to Louis. "You're gonna need this again."

"Thank you." Louis says softly, standing up and slipping it on, then following Harry outside,looking back once to see if Gemma was out of the bathroom yet. As predicted, she wasn't.

"So, is there anyway you can get your grade up?" Harry asks once their both in the car, wanting to make some conversation so things weren't completely awkward.

Louis shakes his head, leaning back in the passenger seat, "No, It's too far gone, the paper I failed was a test grade for some stupid reason."

"That's fucking stupid." Harry says slowly, "You're probably better off without prom though, the whole thing is cliche."

"I like cliche." Louis pouts, then looks over to Harry, "You should go, You're a senior and it's your last chance."

"No." Harry mutters, shaking his head in refusal, "Do you know how stupid I'd look in a tux?"

"I'd do anything to go." Louis rolls his eyes, "And you won't go because of a tux, thats annoying."

"Anything?"

Louis squints his eyes over at Harry and tilts his chin up a bit, "What?"

"I mean, I don't have a date." Harry says, shrugging, "I suppose if you paid for my next phone bill I'd take you."

"Really?" Louis gasps, sitting up a little straighter in his seat, "You would take me?"

"Mhm." Harry nods, "I have another proposal, though."

"Okay, what is it?" Louis asks, giddy feelings rising in his stomach. He hopes Harry is being serious.

"Kiss me." Harry says, smirking over at Louis, "But like a real kiss." He says slowly, "Tongue and everything."

Louis freezes, biting his lip and looking down at his lap, but before he can answer, Harry is speaking again.

"I take it back, it's either kiss me or don't go." Harry says, making Louis want to scream in frustration.

"I've never kissed before." Louis admits, "You wouldn't wanna kiss me."

"Don't speak for me, Louis." Harry shakes his head, "I definitely wanna kiss you, hm? Whats stopping you?"

Louis looks down at his hands and frowns, his mind fluttering over to James. They hadn't texted since the nude incident and Louis wasn't even sure if they were an item in the first place.

"I-"

"Hey guys!" Gemma pants, shuffling into the car, "Sorry I took so long, my eyeliner was being a drag."

"It's okay." Louis smiles, turning around slightly to look at her, "You look cute today, though."

"Flirting?" Harry quirks an eyebrow and Louis scowls at him.

"Whats so wrong with flirting with me?" Gemma pouts at Louis, sighing as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"I'm gay." Louis rolls his eyes, then catches himself, his mouth gaping open slightly, "Uh- I mean-"

"Cool." Gemma nods, "I kinda figured anyways."

"Please don't tell anyone?" Louis asks, tilting his head pleadingly at Gemma.

"You don't have to use your puppy dog eyes, I wasn't gonna tell anyone."

"Thanks Gem."