17

October. One of Louis's favorite months. Only because of halloween. No other holiday would ever compete with it. Everyone argues that halloween is no where near a holiday, and if it were, for what? The Devil.

Louis always turns his cheek though, Halloween is special to him because of dressing up, and a very small percent is for the candy he gets.

Last year was the first time Louis wore something that was a little bit racy, he dressed up as robin from batman. Everyone around him knew it was a sin to see Louis's thick thighs in the red tights that were practically glued to his skin.

Louis basked in the attention. He could feel eyes on him everywhere he went.

So of course he knew he had to up his game this year. Especially now that he's got a certain boy who he knows would do anything to touch him. Louis wants to give him a run for his money.

Examining himself a few times in the mirror, testing out a few different angles, Louis finally tells himself that yeah, he looks really good in this. It's a-lot more racy than the outfit he wore last year. That had been a little get together with Niall and some other guys. They had walked around all night hunting for candy.

This year though, he was going to be at Nick Grimshaw's house. Harry had asked him to come. Louis of course said no, but let Niall convince him anyways. He didn't tell Harry though, he just plans on surprising him.

"Jesus Lou, you look hot." Louis turns and sees Gemma gawking at him. They had all decided to get ready at Niall's place. "Your ass kills in those shorts."

Louis grins, "Thats what I was going for, you think it's too much?" He asks, "Like, honestly?"

"No, it's great, really Lou." And Louis believes her, glancing at himself again.

He's dressed as a cop. He's wearing a tight latex top that connected to latex shorts that reach his mid thigh, the shirt cut into a pattern that shows off the sides of his stomach.

He fiddles with his belt, fingertips running over the black cuffs attached to them. It's way too much, especially with the boots he has one. But hey, at least they aren't skinny heals, right?

To his luck, all of his friends are dressing as risky as himself, if not worse. Niall is dressed in nothing but a pot of gold around his waist, being held up by suspenders. He's even got a top-hat on. Louis finds the outfit Iconic.

Gemma is wearing a ring master costume, while Liz was wearing some type of sexy clown costume. Louis doesn't know how she makes it look so good, he really doesn't.

"Okay, let's go then." Louis says, "But before you guys get plastered we need to take a group photo."

"We can get Harry to take it." Niall suggests, wiggling his eyebrows at Louis, "Right before he takes you!"

Louis's blushes, "Shut up, Horan or I'll have you arrested."

-

The party is loud. It's hot too. Louis is internally screaming at himself for wearing so much latex. All for a guy who he hasn't even laid eyes on yet.

"Whats got ya bummed, Lou?" Louis looks up and see's Aiden, dressed a prison inmate, standing beside him, offering a drink.

Louis takes it and shrugs, "Guess parties aren't really my thing, you know?"

Aiden nods, "Yeah, I feel that." He takes a drink of his whiskey and lets his eyes drift over Louis's body. He feels a little tipsy.

"Do you?" Louis asks, rolling his eyes and downing some of the whiskey himself, his entire face souring at it. He never drinks. He hates it.

Aiden takes an opportunity to step a little closer, leaning down to Louis's ear, "Let's dance, yeah?"

Louis shivers and nods. Okay yeah, he can suffice a dance. He's going to be here, might as well get the full experience.

They make their way to the group of people dancing, most of them were grinding on each other and snogging the life out of one another.

Louis can't say he expected anything else, though.

Aiden is about to start dancing when Louis sees someone in a Deadpool costume approaching them. Aiden grins already, face lighting up.

"Styles, hey man!" He greets, and as if its on queue, Harry pulls off his mask and smiles at Aiden.

"Nick said he needed you, Mate, pretty important." Harry lies to Aiden. It's obvious to no one except Louis and Harry themselves.

"Shit, okay, sorry Louis, Save me a dance later?" He asks and Louis nods, waving him off before directing his attention towards Harry.

"Deadpool, huh?" Louis smiles, pressing a hand on Harry's chest, feeling of the material, "I remember a certain someone telling me they didn't like to dress up."

Harry smirks, "Well, I remember a certain someone lying about wether or not he's be here tonight." He steps forward, crowding into Louis's space. Surprisingly, Louis does nothing but stare up at Harry, waiting for him to continue, "Turns out he is here," Harry places his hands on Louis's hips, his lips beside Louis's ear, "You know what else?"

"Hm?"Louis asks, goosebumps rising on his neck where Harry's breath lingered.

"Every man here wants to eat him up, rip off those tight shorts and give it to him like they know he wants it." Harry mutters, steeping forward so much that Louis's back is against a wall now. Louis is grateful, he needs the extra support.

"You haven't been very good, have you, Louis?" Harry asks him, nipping at his earlobe, the feeling is driving Louis off the walls. "You came here wanting attention, not from any of these guys though, you dressed like this for me, huh baby?"

Louis knows he needs to shut Harry up, tell him to back off. He knows its wrong, but doesn't want to be right.

"Yeah, Harry, I wanted you to notice me." He breathes, wrapping his arms around Harry's shoulders, "Wanted you to want me, wanted you to take me upstairs, make me feel good,"

"Yeah? You want that baby?" He asks, kissing down Louis's neck, he knows he's found Louis's sweet spot when Louis jerk his head a little, a light moan fleeing his lips. Harry wants it on replay for the rest of his life.

Harry reaches his hands around to grip Louis's bum, almost as soon as he does, Louis wraps himself around Harry's waist, impatiently wanting the man to carry him up to whatever empty room he could find, "Take me upstairs, please, want it to just be us."