18

Louis knows it's wrong, but the way Harry's lips feel on his feels right. The soft bed underneath him and the hungry man above him are pulling him more and more into this.

Harry has his hands all over Louis, grabbing at his flesh, feeling him as if he'll never get to feel Louis again.

"You want me to spilt you open on my cock?" Harry asks, lips on Louis's sweet-spot, his hips moving against Louis's.

Louis can't think of words, his mind is so foggy with lust that it's disgusting. He's so lost in Harry, everything he's saying, doing. Louis has never been touched before, but Harry doesn't know that. He doesn't.

"Please Harry," Is what Louis says when he finally finds the words, his hands moving into Harry's hair, pulling him down for a kiss. He likes kissing Harry. The kiss is lust filled the moment it happens, Harry's tongue running across Louis's lip, inviting himself in. And God, Harry bites when he kisses, It's fucking hot. Louis could die.

Harry smirks against Louis's lips and suddenly pulls away, working at getting Louis's shirt off.

Harry immediately notices how Louis gets a little insecure about it. This reminds him that Louis isn't an active person, Harry's probably the first person he's ever kissed. Well, he wouldn't go that far. Harry lets himself get lost in thought, but is pulled back to reality when Louis starts to take off his shorts. "God, you're beautiful." Harry tells him, leaning down to kiss at Louis's chest, making his way to Louis's nipple, sucking at the nub.

"Fuck." Louis gasps, his back arching into the feeling, "God, that feels god." He whines, hands pressing Harry's hair into it. He didn't know nipple stuff would be such a thing for him.

Harry nips at the nub and Louis loses it, his breathing getting heavier. His thighs shaking a little as he grinds up onto Harry. Louis goes rigid and Harry stops, looking up at Louis and smirking at him, "Did you just..?"

Louis nods, cheeks red in embarrassment. What can he say? He's never had anyone touch him before, and the nipple thing, how could he last any longer? "I, um, The nipple thing, kinda felt really good, I guess?"

Harry smiles, then leans down to press a kiss to Louis's mouth, "You wanna keep going, love?"

"Erm, yeah, I do." Louis is a little nervous, but Harry is already reaching into the nightstand beside them, grinning when he finds condoms and some lube.

Louis is trying to brace himself. He's about to get fucked, by Harry Styles. He's about to lose it to Harry Styles.

Harry gently removes Louis's underwear and kisses gently at his thighs, leaving a couple of hickeys on them. The whole taking it slow thing is driving Louis wild.

"Please, c'mon," Louis urges, bending his knees and spreading them wide for easy access. He brings his own hands to his nipples and looks Harry directly in the eyes, "Don't you want to make me feel good? Get your cock in me? Know you wanna do that, Harry, know you want to fuck me."

Harry groans, leaning down to kiss Louis again, while at the same time lubing his fingers up, pressing one against Louis's hole.

Harry stops, he knows he can't do this. He knows this is wrong, he's done enough. He pulls back and shakes his head, "Louis, I- I can't."

Louis looks at Harry and furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "What?" He asks, dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this, not now." Harry says, getting off the bed and walking towards the door.

"Are you fucking with me?" Louis shouts at him. He's so livid. When Harry walks out of the room he immediately gets up and raids Nick's closet, grabbing some sweats and an old t-shirt. Louis doesn't even bother grabbing his costume, or Harry's ridiculous deadpool mask. He even leaves his shoes.

Louis is so angry. How dare Harry humiliate him like that. He wants to cry and scream all at the same time, but instead he makes his way downstairs and searches for Niall, he wants to leave and now.

"Hey! Tommo." Louis sees Nick approaching him and raises his eyebrows expectantly. "You look pretty cute in my clothes, ya know?"

Louis laughs a little, "I'll give them back, Monday, Just my outfit was killing me, too hot."

"I'll say." Nick agrees, "Latex sucks, but beauty hurts I guess."

Louis shrugs, "Yeah, so anyway, have you seen Niall?"

Nick nods, "Yeah, mate, he left not long ago,"

Louis sighs, pursing his lips before pushing past Nick and going outside, immediately dialing Niall.

"Hello-"

"Are you fucking crazy? Where are you? Why in hell would you leave me here?" Louis yells, hand on his hip as he takes notice of Harry smoking a cigarette against the house, eyes on Louis. Louis wants to hit him.

"Lou, I thought Harry would take you home after you finished fucking." Niall explains to him, "I'm sorry."

"We didn't fuck, okay? Now come get me, please." He begs, sighing.

"I can't Lou, already home, don't have enough gas to get there." Niall tells him truthfully.

"You can't get ten miles?"

"No."

"Well go to a gas station!" Louis shouts, "There's one not far from-"

"Louis! It's fucking 2 AM, nothing is open, I don't have a bloody card, find someone else."

"Fuck you." Louis huffs, pouting, "Just kidding, I'm sorry, I'll call a taxi or something,"

"Okay, Lou, Im sorry again, Love you."

"Love you too, night." Louis hangs up and stuffs his phone into his pocket.

"I could-" Harry starts and Louis looks at him with a look that could kill.

Louis walks up to him and points a finger to his chest, "You will not offer me a ride, do you understand me?"

"I will, and we're going." Harry says, throwing his cigarette down and stomping on it, "You don't get to talk to me like that, Louis."

"I'll talk to you however I fucking please, you absolute moron!" Louis screams at him, "I could slap you right now-"

"Do it then." Harry says, his jaw clenching. Louis stays still and suddenly Harry starts to laugh, "You won't, You wouldn't hurt me, You're weak, Louis."

Louis clenches his fists and closes his eyes before sighing and reopening them, "I may be weak, but at least I'm not an asshole, Harry." He says, his eyes are misty now. He can't believe he almost gave himself away to this guy.

Harry notices the way Louis's voice wavers and his eyes water, but before he can say another word, Gemma is walking up to them, a drunk Liz on her side.

"Everything good?" Gemma asks Louis, furrowing her eyebrows.

"No, you were right about your brother." He says looking Harry straight in the eyes, then glancing at the other two and walking away.

He finds his way home that night. All he wants to do is talk to James, tell him everything thats wrong, but sleep beats him to it.