13

"Gemma, please listen to me." Louis begs, sitting next to her at her lonely table, his eyes pleading, "I'm not using you, Gemma you mean so much to me, me and Harry, thats...that was because we made a deal, he wanted a kiss in exchange for prom." He sighs, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, or ask you if it was okay."

Gemma stares at the table and sighs, "Do you like him?"

Louis looks at her and shakes his head, unsure of the answer himself, "Uh, I don't think so, but I find him attractive, which most people do, so It's not like-"

"Louis, its okay if you do." She tells him, face softer, "Just be careful, Okay? You're quite young and well, Harry likes to use people."

"How can you say that about your own brother?" Louis ponders.

"Just because hes a good brother does make him a good lover." She explains. "I've seen him break hearts and I'd be so hurt if he did that to you."

Louis smiles reassuringly at her, "I'll be safe, plus, I don't quite know him, I haven't got the space to like him yet."

Gemma nods, "Just be careful, Lou."

"I will, Gem."

-

James: Louisss

James: I miss talking to you, ive been feeling so alone lately. my mum is so much worse, im going to take her to the hospital soon. we cant afford the bills but id rather drown in bills than drawn in the grief of her leaving..

Louis: james): 

Louis: What if I sell my footie ring? its not much to me anyway, and i can give you the money from it.. its gold, got some diamonds i think they are real, ,, oh! the trophies from that season too! James I really want to help you

James: I can't ask that of you louis.

Louis: You didn't, Im telling you. I really really want to help you. please let me? 

James: Okay love

Louis: Thank you James, I really want to do this, please don't feel guilty.

James: No, thank you Louis, I really really am garteful. I wish I could hug and kiss you in return,

Louis: Well now youre making me blush, :) 

Louis: Ill go by the pond tomorrow.

James: I think you have to be 18

Louis: Ill get Harry to do it then, im sure he will

James: Be careful around him, I think he fancies you

Louis: No he doesnt lol. hes into fitter, older and sexier people

James: Well Im really into you, so youre wrong

Louis: Maybe, but nt wrong about harry not being into me 

James: I hope not

Louis: Is someone jealoussss

James: A little, im sad hes around you all the time, im sure he would never treat you like the princess you are

Louis: Im a boy not a princess

James: Idc youre still my princess.

Louis: :*

Louis: I gotta go James, I have gym. txt u later.

James: bye babe

-

Louis rushes into the gym after hes changed his clothes. He dreads this class because of the uniform. Tight red shorts with a white tee. Its bland and Louis outright hates it.

Louis rushes to Niall and glances over at the bleachers, watching  as the seniors hang signs. His eyes roam for a second before he makes direct eye contact with Harry, who is sitting while the girls hang the signs. Useless, Louis thinks. Louis rolls his eyes and looks at Niall who has his eyebrows up.

"Harry Styles?" Niall inquires, "You like him?" 

Louis blushes, "No, of course not."

"Well, he likes you, if he stares any longer there might be holes burned through yer' ass." Niall  laughs and Louis's entire face turns red and he shoves at Nialls chest.

"Is he seriously?" Louis groans.

Before Niall can answer, Liz walks up to them. Louis smiles at her.

"Hi Louis, Hi Niall." She greets, "I joined the team, so glad to see you guys here, was afraid I'd be a loner."

Louis chuckles, "I felt the same way, thats why I made Niall join."

Liz laughs along, "So when is the next game?"

"Well, Friday, did you play when you were in the states?" Louis asks.

Liz is about to answer when the gym door is opened and the principal enters the room, "Elizabeth Austin?"

Liz turns her head and immediately runs to him, leaving Louis alone with his thoughts.

Louis feels a familiar feeling in his stomach, he closes his eyes and thinks to himself, 'It's nothing, the last name is popular, of course.' 

"Louis?" Niall murmurs, "Are you okay?"

Louis swallows and nods, "Yes, yeah, just thinking about the game, Im so nervous, you know?"

"Yeah, I reckon I am too, My folks are coming to see it, Is your Mum?"

Louis shakes his head, "Uh, no, She has the children to worry about, I didn't tell her I had a game, I know she won't be able to go, and I don't want her drowning with guilt because of it, you know?"

Niall smiles proudly at his best friend, "Thats really sweet of you, you know?"

Louis smiles thankfully, "Thanks, Ni."

-..

"Your ass looked amazing in those shorts." 

Louis turns to see Harry leaning against the entrance of the locker room. Louis is always the last one out, he likes to wait until everyone is gone before he changes, Thankfully he is done now.

Louis rolls his eyes, "You shouldn't say those things to me." Louis tells him, "I'm extremely too young for you."

Harry sighs, "You're talking to someone else, aren't you?"

James immediately comes to Louis's mind and he flushes, but shakes his head, "No, I'm not, I just know this is wrong."

"Well, then I won't bother you about it." Harry tells him, "Well, not until you bother me about it." He smirks.

"Which won't happen."

"We'll see if your word is gold."

The word gold strikes Louis's memory, he turns his body towards Harry and stands up, "I need a favor, please?"

"What is it?" Harry asks, raising a brow.

"I have some things I need to pond, and I can't because Im like, not 18, so...."

"You want me to do it for you?" Harry asks.

"Yes! Please, Harry?" Louis pouts, "I really need this."

"Alright, let's go." 

Harry's of course only helping because he knows the money will end up in his hands.

He's got Louis wrapped around his finger..or to be exact, James's finger.