21

"Hey, Louis." Zayn greets when Louis sits down in front of him. He's playing a game on his phone, Temple Run, Louis thinks its called.

"Hey, uh- Where's-"

"Outside, football field, I think." Zayn answers, only glancing at Louis before looking back at his phone. "Told me to send you out there."

"Oh, thanks." Louis stands up and quietly walks out of the cafeteria, heading towards the outfield. The football team had been set to practice out there this morning, but they canceled for some reason can't remember.

As Louis nears the bleachers he notices Harry sitting under them, a blunt in his hands. Louis wants to scream at him for being so reckless.

"Are you insane?" Louis asks as he stands in-front Harry's sitting figure. "You could get caught."

Harry looks up at Louis and smiles, "Goodmorning, baby." He greets.

Louis's cheeks go rosy at the nickname and he sits down next to Harry, taking in the strong smell of bud that lingered around them.

"Have you ever smoked?" Harry asks, gesturing for Louis to take the blunt for himself.

Louis hesitates but takes it anyway, putting it to his lips and taking a long drag out of it, probably taking too much of a hit for someone who's never done it before.

As soon as he exhales his starts coughing, turning away from Harry and shaking his head, "Fuck-"

"Here, drink some water." Harry smiles fondly, opening his water-bottle, which Louis takes more than willingly.

Louis sighs and turns his head to Harry, pouting at him, "You think I'm a loser."

Harry smiles, shaking his head, "No baby, C'mere." He pats his lap and Louis almost immediately moves to straddle Harry's waist.

He feels taller like this, his hands find themselves placed on Harry's chest, "I wanna try that thing."

Harry raises his eyebrows and tilts his head, "Wanna be more specific, love?"

"You know, the shotgun thing." Louis explains, biting his lip as he starts to play with Harry's zipper.

"M'kay, you know how it works?" He asks rubbing his free hand over Louis's thigh.

Louis rolls his eyes, "Uh, not really." He admits, a little embarrassed. Not really though, Harry knows Louis is new to a lot of things.

"Well, I'll take a hit and hold the smoke in my mouth." He reaches up and brushes a piece of Louis's hair behind his hair, then continues, "I'll press my lips onto yours and open my mouth while you suck the smoke in for yourself." He explains, voice low. Louis can tell that Harry knows it's affecting him.

"Okay, let's do it." Louis urges quietly, he briefly catches sight of rain starting to fall. He doesn't say anything of it, he's too caught up in the way Harry his staring at him. He could get lost in those eyes for miles.

Harry takes a hit and leans forward, Louis meets him half way. Louis presses his lips to Harry's, his hand going into Harry's hair as he inhales.

When Louis's exhales he doesn't waste a second connecting his lips Harry's, Harry's hands almost immediately go to his hips in response.

"Harold!" Louis shouts, pulling back, he looks down at his hip and grimaces at the place were Harry put the blunt out on his jeans. "You idiot."

Harry chuckles, setting the blunt on the ground and wrapping his arms around Louis's middle, tightening his grip before turning them over, it's not as swift as he would've liked it to have been though. He'll blame it on the high.

Harry pecks his lips and smiles down at Louis, who is already smiling up at him. "You're so stunning." He says softly, his eyes running over Louis's soft face. Harry's never seen someone so soft. He messed up what could've been such a beautiful thing.

Louis leans up and kisses Harry gently as a thank you, it quickly turns from sweet to heated. Harry kisses down Louis's neck to the dip where his neck meets his shoulder. The feeling gives Louis's chills.

"Harry." Louis moans breathlessly when the older runs his tongue over the spot, then nips at the sensitive skin. It's enough to drive Louis insane.

Harry spends a few minutes leaving a dark mark on the spot. He finally pulls away and pecks Louis on the lips, "What are you doing tonight?"

Louis looks at Harry, a little dazed, but still smiles, "Uh, nothing, I guess."

"Go on a date with me?" Harry asks, "Please?"

Louis grins, "Yes!" He answers, "Where are you gonna take me, Harry?"

Harry smiles, "That Italian place, In Yorkshire." He tells Louis, "It's a little way off, but it's a Friday, so it's fine, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Then it starts to rain, hard. Louis guess's he knows why the team canceled their practice.

It's pretty cliché really, the way they don't move at all. Louis figures that Harry is letting the rain wash away the smell of the weed.

"We should skip, today." Harry tells Louis, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"No, Harry." Louis frowns, "You should really start talking school more seriously." He says to Harry, reaching up and running his fingers through Harry's hair.

Harry sighs and juts his bottom lip out, "School is useless."

"No, not all of it." Louis argues, "What do you want to be when you grow older?" He asks gently, eyes curiously wandering over Harry's face.

Harry sighs, "Well, I've always been sort of interested in business." He tells Louis, "Sounds awful boring-"

"No, no, business can be exciting." Louis assures him, smiling at him, "I'm not really sure how it all works, but I think if you want to do that, school is required."

Harry rolls his eyes and sighs, "I suppose you're right, but I'm not sure you really need it for acting though." Harry tells him, moving from his place and sitting up beside Louis.

"What?" Louis asks, sitting up as well, his eyebrows are furrowed.

"I'm just saying, you don't really need high-school for the path you're going down." He chuckles, then looks at Louis.

Louis frowns, "Yeah- uh, It's just- I never told you any of that." He makes eye contact with Harry, who has a look on his face Louis can't place.

"Oh." Harry mumbles, looking away, "Uh- Gemma told me." He tells him, "She talks about you a lot, you know." He tries to change the subject, luckily Louis follows.

"She's a great friend." Louis nods his head, "Uh- We should get going, yeah? Already missed first period."

Harry groans, but stands up anyway, reaching his hand out to help Louis up. Louis takes it and stands, then dusts his pants off.

"So we're on for tonight?" Harry asks again, leaning down to grab the roach (end of the blunt) and dispose of it better in the ground.

"Yeah, babe." Louis grins, "You know, I've never been on a proper date before, or really a date at all." He says bashfully, "So I'm a bit nervous." He admits.

"Me too." Harry comforts him, wrapping an arm around Louis's waist as they walk away.

Louis laughs, "I'm sure you've been on a few of them, Harry."

"Well, yeah, but those were just shags- I really like you." Harry presses a kiss to Louis's hair, "I don't want to mess this up." He knows very well that he already has.

"You won't." Louis says gently, looking up at Harry, "We're going to have a lovely time."

Harry knows theres only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down in front of him. He has no one to blame but himself.