11

"So he stayed at your house last night?"

Harry nods, glancing at Zayn before looking back over at Louis, who was watching Gemma intently as she told a story to their new friend Liz. Harry hadn't caught sight of Louis's blonde friend, so in a sense he felt bad for Louis, as he might've felt like a third wheel.

"Yeah." Harry nods, "I might take him to prom." He adds, "He's really bummed about not going."

Zayn sighs, looking at Harry with a skeptical look in his eyes, "Let's say you do fall for Louis-"

"I'm not going-"

"I'm just saying, if you did." Zayn stops him, lifting a hand, "How would you ever explain to him about the scam?"

Harry looks down at his hands, his jaw clenching, "I don't fucking know, Zayn, okay? Just drop it because there will be none of that falling for him shit."

"I just don't want you getting hurt." Zayn admits, pursing his lips as he looks over at Louis, who was looking at Harry.

Harry catches Louis's eye and smirks at him before tapping his lip as a signal that he's still holding up for the kiss.

Louis blushes and then looks at Gemma and Elizabeth before nodding at Harry, telling the older boy that he would do it.

"Whats that about?" Zayn asks, taking the last bite of his lunch and crumbing up his bag.

"The deal was that I would take him if he would give me a full on makeout session." Harry says, looking over at Zayn, "Don't lecture me, just say congratulations."

"Congratulations." Zayn laughs, shaking his head, "Let me know how he is, might wanna have my turn on him."

Harry doesn't know why that spikes anger in him, he really doesn't. He knows Zayn has a girlfriend that he loves dearly, but the thought of Louis with Zayn made him sick. The thought of Louis with anyone made him sick.

"Straighten yourself up, Styles." Zayn shakes his head, "I was messing around, mate. I've got Perrie,"

"Yeah, okay." Harry figures, looking over at Louis, who was staring at him. He looks down at his watch and sees that they still have around 50 minutes left of lunch. He nods his head towards the exit and stands up, saying a quick goodbye to Zayn and heading out the door.

Zayn stays confused until he sees Louis make his way to follow Harry, his lip between his teeth. Oh.

-

"Why are we going to your car?" Louis asks, furrowing his eyebrows as he skips up to Harry, struggling to keep up with his long legs.

"You ever skip school, Louis?" Harry asks, stopping when they make it to his car, leaning up against it on his side.

"No." Louis says, leaning his back against Harry's car, looking down at the gravel, "Can't say I have."

Harry hums softly, moving his hand to cup at Louis's jaw, which wasn't well defined with the boy being only around 14, or was it 15? Harry can't remember clearly at the moment; His mind is focused on kissing the boy in front of him.

Louis licks his lips and looks up at Harry, eyes flicking down to his lips before looking back up to Harry's eyes.

"Guess todays a day for new things, yeah?" Harry whispers, moving his other hand to Louis's hip before closing the gap between them.

Louis's eyes fall closed as he tries to move his lips against Harry's the way he thinks it's supposed to be done, his hands moving to press at Harry's biceps.

Harry reaches his hands down to Louis's bum, groping it in his hands as he slips his tongue into Louis's mouth, a soft groan sounding from how good Louis's bum felt in his hands. All his.

Louis whimpers, moving to wrap his arms around Harry's neck, pressing his body closer to the oldest; He wanted more, the pressure Harry's hands were giving him on his bum caused him to moan, a hand going into Harry's hair as the older pressed him against the car, moving his lips down Louis's neck, trying to find the boys sweet spot.

"Harry." Louis moans, hand gripping Harry's hair, the other still pressed against his chest as he tilts his head back.

Harry pulls back, smirking at Louis as he squeezes his bum in his hands, "You've got an amazing, ass, Tomlinson."

Louis only looks at him, letting out a shaky breath as he nods, his gaze falling to the ground.

"So flustered already." Harry says smugly, "You liked that kiss?"

"Yeah." Louis says, then clears his throat, smiling at Harry, "What was that you were saying about skipping school?"

-

(sorry you guys, really short chapter but ive had major writers block, im trying my best to work through it, though. love u all. thank you so much for reading and commenting, they always make my day, and ive been needing them lately)