Chapter 3 {What...?}

Third POV

"Whew that was-Ahh!" (Y/N) tripped over her foot and fell on top of Eren. "O-ouch....!" (Y/N)'s eyes widen, when she saw Eren under her, face-to-face. "I-I-I'm s-s-soo s-sorry!!" Eren groaned. "C-can you get up?" He looked at (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes. (Y/N) blushed. "Y-yea I t-think..." She tried to stand up, but Eren pulls her closer to him. "H-huh?!" (Y/N)'s eyes widens. Eren leans his head closer to (Y/N)--

"(Y/N)! Why was the door unlo-!!" (Y/N)'s mom walked into the kitchen, wide eyes. Both Eren and (Y/N) looked up and quickly stood up. (Y/N) patted dirt off of her pants. Eren just stood there staring at the ground, biting his lips. There was a moment of silence. Eren rubs his neck. "W-well I-I should get g-going now..." He quickly runs out the house.

Eren's POV

I can't believe it! She saw us! Well we almost did it..."Gahh!!" I pulled my hair in frustration. I wonder what (Y/N) thought...

I got to my house, I ran up to my room.

(Y/N)'s POV

"M-mom...I-it's not what you think it was..." I stood in front of my mom who still had wide eyes. "Ahh!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!" She screamed hugging me while jumping. I was surprised from her reaction, I thought she was gonna yell at me. "S-so y-you're not m-mad...?" I could barely breath from her hug. "C-can't breathe..!" Mom let go. "Sorry! And no I'm not mad at you! You've been alone for a long time and I want you to have a happy life!" She smiled.

I smiled back at her. "So why are you home early?" I asked her. "Well everyone was at work and I guess we finished work early..." I nodded. "Oh! I'm gonna go pick up your brothers! Do you want to come?" I shook my head. "No, Ymir's mom doesn't like me and I don't like her too, so no." Mom nodded her head and left.

A/N
I know this is short! Buttt I was in a hurry and I didn't want you guys to wait soooooo yeaa!! Bai!! \(>-<)>