Chapter 4 {Saddest day of life}

Third POV

-in the car with (Y/N)'s mom and brothers-

Matt: Mommy why do we have to go home??

Ramon: Yea I wanted to stay!!

Sebastian: Guys mom is driving...

(Y/n)'s mom: It's okay, maybe you guys can sleepover this weekend...

Matt: Promise?

Mom: Yea I promise.

All 3: YAY!!!

Mom: Heheh now sit down boys

Ramon: You're the best mom! *hugs her*

Sebastian: Ramon! She's driving!!

Ramon: Oh! Sorry! *sits back down*

Mom: *turns around to look at the boys* Ypu guys want pizza?

All: Yea!!

Sebastian: MOM!!--

*CRASH*

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been 2 hours and they haven't come back yet. "*sighs* what's taking them so long?" My eye lids starts to get heavy. I yawned. Well I guess I'll be going to bed then. I went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and went to bed.

-Le next day-

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and it was rather quiet...I shrugged it off and got ready for school. When I was ready, I went to the kitchen expecting to see my brothers and mom but I saw no one. I tilt my head and walked to my mom's room. When I got there I opened the door and no one was I there. The bed looked like no one slept on it. I walked to my brothers' room, same thing, I got there and there was no one. "Did they come home last night?" I said to myself. Then I heard a knock on the front door, I thought it was them.

I opened the door "Why are you guys home so..." Eren was standing there. "E-Eren!" He smiled "Hey, what were you talking about?" I blushed "N-nothing! It's just that-" the home phone starts to ring. "Um come in..." I lead Eren in and closed the door then ran to the kitchen and grabbed ringing phone. I picked up the phone...

You: Hello?

???: Hello, are you (Y/n)?

You: Yes, um who are you?

???: Oh I'm a worker at the Titan Hospital and I'm here to talk about your mother and brothers...

You: What?! Are they okay? Did something happen?

???: Calm down miss, it seems that they have been into a car accident last night and sadly...there were no survivors...

You: W-what...? *starts to cry*

???: I'm sorry but your family had died from a car accident...now be safe and go to school...

They ended the call.

I start to cry..."M-mom...Seb..astion....R-ra...mon...M-Matt..." Tears flow down my cheeks. I fell down to my knees. I kept crying and sobbing. Eren came in the kitchen.

Eren's POV

(Y/n) was taking long so I went in the kitchen. I saw (y/n) crying, I ran up to her "(y-y/n)? What's wrong? What happened?" I kneel down to face (y/n), she turned to me and buried her head to my chest. I was surprised at first but I softly pat her back. "I-it's okay..." I was blushing. (Y/n) starts to cry more. "Th-they...died.." She mumbled. I froze. "What? W-who died?" I shifted my head a little. "M-my mom...and my b-brothers...." She cried even more. I was shocked, 'what? How did they died?' I assumed that they probably got into an accident since they're too innocent to be murdered. (Y/n) clutched on my shirt tighter. I wrapped my arms around her. We were going to be late for school but I didn't care.