Chapter 6 {Don't ever do this again} {part one}

A/N
So I know I said that this chapter will be a happy one but I lied! This chapter is going to be dark...Meloni out! (/•-•)/

-Le next day-

5am

Teacher meeting

Erwin: Have you guys heard the news?

All: Yea

Oluo: How exactly did her family died?

Erwin: Well her dad died from a murderer, and her mother and brothers died from a car accident...

Oluo: Oh

Levi: We need to know where she's living..

Petra: Levi, you sound like a creep...•_•

Levi: Tch, I'm not a creep. I'm just worried about her because since her mother is dead, the house will be on sale which means (y/n) will have to move out.

Mike: Oh! When I was on my way home, I saw (y/n) outside her house with boxes and Eren was there too.

Nile: you think she's living with Eren?

Hanji: *gasps* OHMYGOD MAYBE SHE IS!!!!

Erwin: Hanji, calm down and we don't know if she's living with Eren or not, maybe he was just helping her pack up.

Petra: Yea, and maybe she's living with her aunt, Ymir's mom...

Levi: Tch, (y/n) told me that her aunt hates her, so there is no way she's living with her aunt...

Petra: What? But her aunt seemed so nice at Ymir's conference....

Nile: That's because it's Ymir's mom.

Erwin: Yea, well I guess we'll find out later on the conferences later next week....

Levi: Alright....
~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Ngh...." My eyes slowly open and in front of me was a familiar face. My vision became clear and I remembered what happened last night.

My eyes widens and I tried to wriggle my way put but Eren's arms were too strong. Eren made a sour face and slowly open his eyes. "Mnh..." I froze and my eyes were widen. I could feel my face burning up, then Eren's eyes widens and quickly got out of my bed. His face was now all red. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!! I-I-it's just-" I stood up to be confronted with Eren. "No it's okay, you were just trying to get me to sleep. I understand." I gave Eren a warm smile. He was shocked at first but returned me a smile.

Carla came in "(y/n) have you seen Eren, I didn't see him in his ro-" her eyes widens. "EREN?!? WHY ARE YOU IN (Y/N)'S ROOM?!?" She walked up to me and hugged my protectively. "M-mom! I-it's not what you think it is!!" Eren shook his had I front of him. Then it hit me, Eren was shirtless. I felt my face blushing shades of red. I didn't even know he was shirtless.

"If it's not what I think it is, then why are you shirtless?!" She raises her eyebrows. Eren bit his lips, trying to think of what he should say to her. "Eren came in my room last night because I was crying and whimpering. So he stayed in my room until I fell asleep, but I couldn't so Eren slept with me so that I feel more calm and safe and could go to sleep." I looked down at my feet.

Carla's eyes were wide then it softened. "Oh, so he was helping you?" She asked in a calm voice. I nodded my head then she let go of me. Carla walked up to Eren and held his ear. "Ow! Mom! What are you-" "You need to get ready for school and so does (y/n)." She dragged Eren out of the room and turned her head to me "Don't worry about Eren, now go get ready!" I smiled and nodded my head. Carla closed the door.