Chapter 7 {Don't ever do this again} {part 2}

(TW: SELF-HARM)

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked to the house, alone. I had my first fight in school. I felt scared, but I shrugged it off. "She deserves that for overreacting." I mumbled to myself. I felt like crying, my cheeks were bruised and my stomach hurts. I held in my pain and tears.

When I got home, Carla was shocked to see me. "(Y/n)! What happened? Why is your cheeks bruised?" She tried to touched me but I moved away and walked inside the house. I ran to my room and locked it. I threw my backpack away and sat in the corner of my room. I sat there in the dark, I took out my phone and plugged in my headphones. I put on some music, I clicked on a random playlist.

The music that played was the one that my dad made. It was called 'Eternal memory' I remembered the time when I heard my dad playing it on the piano.

-

"(Y/n)! Come here! Let me play you a song!" Dad yelled. "Okay daddy!" I ran up to dad, who was sitting in front of the grand piano. He patted the seat next to him. "Come sit here." I nodded and sat next to him. "What are you playing?" I looked up at him. He smiled "it's a new song that I made, for you..." I gasped and smiled brightly "Ooh! Lemme hear!!" I clapped my hands together. Dad chuckled and played the song.

-lovely music playing- (The music I posted ^ up!)

-after-

Dad finished the song and I jumped in glee. "I love it!!!!" I hugged him. He chuckled. "I call it 'Eternal Memory'" I looked up at him. "Why?" I tilted my head. "Because I will have eternal memories with you..." He had a warm smile on him. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too..."

-

I smiled at the memory. "Dad..." My smile slowly faded away. I turned my phone and went to a voice recorder. I clicked on record. "Hey dad...it's my birthday today. And guess what happened? I got into a fight...it's my first fight. In the end I flipped the girl and she fell on her back. *smiles* I guess our training wasn't a waste...*smile fading away* but...I don't know what to do now. I think I injured her. I had a few bruises but I flipped the girl pretty hard...tell me dad, what am I suppose to do? You're always there to comfort me when I don't know what to do...but now, you're not here. *starts to cry* I miss you daddy, why did you leave me?...mom and Ramon them are probably with you. *starts to bawl* I hope you guys are having fun...without me...happy birthday to myself."

-beep-

I set my phone on the ground and put my knees up to my chest. I cried even more. A knock came on my door. "(Y/n)? Can I come in?" I was furious and depressed at the same time. I didn't care who was at the door "LEAVE ME ALONE!" More tears rolled down my cheeks.

Eren's POV

"So you do this and then this." I combed my hair through my hair. "Ugh, Armin you make this look so easy!" "Because it is easy! But it's hard for you because you don't listen, you just stare at (y/n)!" I blushed "I-I do not!" Armin poked me teasingly "Then why are you blushing?" I frowned "whatever!" I crossed my arms. My phone starts to ring. "Mom" I picked up.

Eren: Hello?

Carla: Eren, you need to come home now! (Y/n) came home with bruises in her face! And she's been locked in her room for 2 hours!

Eren: Alright, I'll come ASAP

Carla: Okay!

*end*

Armin looked at me confused. "What's that about?" I start to pack up my things. "Sorry something urgent came up and I have to go now." Armin nods his head. I walked out the door and walked home.

(Y/n)'s POV

I give up on life, I grabbed my journal and opened it to the middle page. There was a razor blade in it, I grabbed it and pulled up my sleeves. 'I haven't done this in years...' I put the blade on my wrist that was fully healed for the last time I cut. I slowly pushed in deeper so that blood is dripping down. I cried out in pain. "Ahgg!!" Fresh hot new tears rolled down my cheeks. I pulled the blade away and cut in a different place. Cut after cut. I've made 5 cuts on my wrist now. Every cut I made, I cried louder.

Eren's POV

I was halfway to my house. My phone rang again "mom" I picked up. "Hel-" "EREN! HURRY UP! (Y/N) IS SCREAMING AND CRYING IN HER ROOM!! I THINK SHE'S HURTING HERSELF!! HURRY UP BEFORE SHE DIES!!!" My eyes widens and I turned off my phone and ran all the way home.

I knocked in the door, mom opened and she was crying, she never cry unless if it's something terrible. "Hurry, she's stopped screaming!" I ran inside to (y/n)'s room. I knocked on the door. "(Y/n)! Open the door!" There was no answer, 'is she dead?! No she can't!"

I knocked on the door multiple times, but there was no answer. "(Y/N)! If you're not gonna open up! I'm gonna push this door down!" There was still no answer. I start to push the door. With all my strength, I push the door and it opened. I got in the room and it was dark. I turned on the lights and saw (y/n) in the corner with blood on the ground. "(Y/N)!!" I ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

When she looked up, my heart sank. Her eyes were puffy, her (h/c) hair all tangled up, her bruised cheek, I looked over to her arm and my heart felt like someone had stabbed it. Tears roll down my cheeks, I hug (y/n) tightly. "Why? Why would you do this to yourself?" (Y/n) starts to cry and burry her head in my shoulders. "I..don't know..." I hugged her even tighter.

I pulled away and looked at her eyes. "Don't do this again. Not when I'm here..." She opened her "E-Eren I..." (Y/n) closes her eyes and fell. "(Y/n)!" I caught her. "She must have lost a lot of blood..." I heard mom's voice behind me. I held (y/n) bridal style and carefully set her down on her bed.

I turned to mom "Get the first aid kit" she nodded and left. I looked at (y/n)'s wrists, there was 7 cuts on her wrist. I sighed "(y/n)..." Mom came in with the first aid kit and gave it to me. She then left the room. I start to dab some alcohol on her wrists gently, then I wrapped it.

After I was done I pull her blankets over her. I kissed her forehead. I left her room and walked to the living room, where mom was sitting in the couch. I walked over to her and sat next to her. "The school called..." My eyes widens. "Is it my grades?" She shook her head. "I guess (y/n) listed me as her guardian this morning..." I was shocked "S-she did? I didn't know...anyways what did they call about?" Mom sighed and hesitated to answer "(Y/n) was in a fight today..." I stood up. "What?!" Mom sighed and held my hands "I know, it's the first time she's been in a fight. Calm down and then go to bed, it's getting late." I sighed and nodded. "I'm sleeping in (y/n)'s room, o-on the ground." Mom nodded and stood to go to her room. "Night!" "Yea.."

I went to my room and grabbed my blanket and pillow then walked to (y/n)'s room. I put down my blanket and pillow, and lay down. I start to get sleepy and closed my eyes.

A/N
This chapter was really depressing...I know. Well the chapters just go on by how I'm feeling. And the fight at school, it happened to me before. Yesterday in fact, not the fighting part just the yelling and swearing... I almost ALMOST cried but nah, anyways! The song is called Everlasting Memory and it's from a K-drama called Healer! It's really good... I hope u guys luv it! Melons out! (/-~-)/