Speed up part 2

Rachel's POV

It'll be our birthday soon. The voice in my head isn't an imaginary friend, it's an actual voice. Although if anyone knew they all would call me crazy.
We sit down on the bus on our way to high school. It's been so long since Spiderman beat up my hero. Spiderman is still acting like he's the hero. I wonder now if he even noticed his evil act that he committed that day. I hope someone will kill him for beating up my hero and for driving him away.
"Hey the Rachel!" A voice calls
We quickly close our journal and look up to find Liz, a friend we made the beginning of the year. "Hey there Liz." We sign opening our journal again and turn to a fresh and start drawing our hero. "So what do you find in him?"
"Not much. Only that he was and still is Spider-Man's enemy. Spiderman always wins until your hero joins up with some other people but they only won one battle." She stopped to think "Also your hero's name is Riot. Where he got his name is unknown." We smiled and wrote his name in the corner of the page.
"Well we like his name" We closed our journal right after
"Oh, yeah, I also found out that he's a thing called a symbiote. I think like Venom. I'm not sure, but that was really hard to find." Liz finished
"Write down the website you found that on." We slid her a piece of paper
"Once you're on it be quick the security on it is tight but if you get caught they'll block the website from the computer and the entire website." She handed the paper back to us "People were at my
House in less then an hour so do what ever you need to and wipe that stuff clean off of your computer. So like if you do that in time research about Spiderman or something." We rolled my eyes and looked out the window of the bus as it came to a stop in front of the school. We groaned as we noticed a sign in front of the school. Flu vaccinations.