Search and rescue

Riot stared at the snowed over forest that bordered New York. The 2nd day had just arrived. Riot snarled as fear pumped through both him and his host, he headed straight for the Spider's home. Thoughts ran through his mind as it wandered back to when they defeated the evil scientist. The scientist had told them that even though he was defeated there was still something out there that would kill the symbiotes. This had boggled everyone's minds as they kept a close eye on all of their known enemies. He slowly crawled up the hero's home and peaked into a window. The Spider didn't appear to be home but he saw someone else in the Spider's home, a red-headed lady. Riot crawled into the Spider's home and receded into Trevor. 

He didn't mean to scare the lady, but it earned him the way of getting to see the Spider.

"Trevor, what are you doing here?" A tired Spiderman grumbled after he had quickly stumbled to put his uniform on. "It's like 2 A.M. right now."

"Scream and Phase are still not back yet, we worry about them and about what the scientist said," Trevor explained

"I'm sure they are just fine Trevor, Scream probably took Phase far away to ensure Phase's safety." Spiderman yawned stretching his arms

"Scream told me to come to you if they were not back by this time." Trevor added and Spiderman sighed

"Fine, Trevor, let's go and look for them." Spiderman groaned as the Riot symbiote enveloped Trevor and leaped through the window Spiderman guessed it can from. Spiderman called into the house to his awoken wife and told her he would be back later before he leaped out of the window and began to follow the fear-stricken symbiote.

As they were searching the large forest area Spiderman's phone began to ring.

"Daredevil? What's up with you calling at this time in the morning?" Riot stopped his search as anger and annoyance built in him as he noticed the hero had stopped and was talking on his phone. Before Riot was able to finish stomping over to the Spider, the hero was finished on the phone.

"Come on Riot, I know where Scream and Phase are," Spiderman spoke which had immediately extinguished the rage in Riot. "It turns out a friend of mine has found them and they weren't alone."

"What do you mean 'not alone?'" Riot questioned as they begun the journey.

"My friend that something big and dangerous was chasing them into the city. He didn't know what it was but he was able to chase it away." Spiderman replied, "Although whatever it was had hurt Scream, but Phase seemed to be physically unharmed."

Riot had held his fears down on whatever could have possibly of attack Scream and Phase, although his host's fears were bubbling in him of how this friend of the Spider's was only able to chase away the attacker. Which meant that whatever or whoever it was could come back and next time it might come back in larger numbers.