Something old, yet new

"Rachel," On the warm and soft couch, the girl shifted as she heard it.

"Rachel," Her name rumbled through the seemingly small apartment. Her symbiote rippled through her blood shivering to the beckoning voice. They could sense whoever was speaking was in the room with them, but where in the room they couldn't figure out.

"Rachel," Peaking through a crack of an eyelid, she observed the room in front of her. The moonlight still shone through the room.

"Hey, Parker," Rachel heard footsteps from behind the couch and she quickly shut her eye, keeping her breathing slow and calm, steadying her heart beat. The man's voice paused for a moment before continuing, "I think I found some friends of yours, two women named Donna and Rachel. They're fine for now, but I had found them at the edge of Hell's Kitchen. Some kind of creature was following them, I'm not sure what it was, but I was able to chase it away for now." 

The man's footsteps seem to fade away and she hears him picking something up, her symbiote seems to still be calm. There was no sign from her symbiote that any danger was around.

"Rachel," That echoing voice came again, it had to be in the same room as them. Although, it had not come from the man walking around. She heard the footsteps continue and a door open and shut. The man was gone.

"Rachel," This alluring, rough voice sounded masculine, however when she sat up and scanned the room with her eyes, she only saw Scream's host, Donna, passed out on another couch across from the one she was on. 

Rachel looked down at her hands to see that they were back to normal. She could feel Phase resting in her body as their temperature was almost back to normal. Phase felt disgusted with whoever had done this to them but pleased that the worst seemed to be over with.

"Rachel," She stood from the couch and followed where the voice seemed to come from and she heard a door slowly creak open. Phase hissed in her mind as Rachel raised the thought of speaking. Whoever was there mustn't want harm to them if Phase didn't sense any danger, although, Phase still told her to continue on with caution. 

'Any and everything could still be dangerous to us, we are weakened by the heat. That creature could still be lurking nearby.' Phase raised the caution to Rachel until it was cut short by the voice. It was coming from the newly opened door. Curiosity had gotten the better of them and they had slipped their way out of the apartment, following the beckoning voice.